Dancing Predators

I didnt believe it when my bf was telling me about it, but when I saw it for myself I couldent stop laughing. These guys are reaaalllly funny. They should have put this
in the special features section. They were obviousley having fun. I thought I would share this with ya'll before some dumb ol company decided to take it off youtube

That is seriously cool! Why has no one included that with the DVD's? Woulda been the best part of it! I'm so glad we got to see it now - even if it is over 20 years later lol!

I'm still digesting that video - tons of stuff to look at considering we have such limited reference pictures - let alone video! Too cool - thanks for the heads up Akisha!

hmmmm if one of you manics can do capture shots of the whole clip, we would have heaps more reference for the the "dancing " lost hunters
Fantastic find :eek:

That is seriously cool! Why has no one included that with the DVD's? Woulda been the best part of it! I'm so glad we got to see it now - even if it is over 20 years later lol!

I'm still digesting that video - tons of stuff to look at considering we have such limited reference pictures - let alone video! Too cool - thanks for the heads up Akisha!

Your certainley welcome =) I know yall would enjoy this very much, just as much, if yet more then I =D

OMG!
We get to see the Borgs back armor and everything! This is the best video for reference pictures, thanks for posting this! :eek:

Your welcome ^_^ Yeah we get to see close close close ups of our favorite Preds =D (Like Hippie

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back