Damaged Goods topic... anyone?

REYALS1

Don't know if this Topic has been made (...sure hope not), but it seems within the past... oh I'd saaaay... 2-4 month's, my PREDATOR items have just been either totally destroyed, missing parts when ordered, or becoming victim to human sellers who do not care about what the "customer" and "purchaser" thinks.

(...for that matter... feels. :D I keed, I keed... :) )

Any way, for all of my collector friends and fellow PRED-HED's who share this forum of outstanding awesomeness and total kewl...

Let us begin.

8-13-2010: Well, that's what I get for buying off Ebay. Damned Humans and their irresponsible ways of shipping things... and Damned the USPS while I am at it. ;)

S7305091.jpg

S7305090.jpg

S7305089.jpg

That sucks man. I had the same situation with a seller in Canada. Items were AVP-R series too. They arrived crushed inside the package because there was no cushioning. His excuse was that he gets shipments like that all the time and they hardly ever arrive damaged. Well that doesn't mean damaged contents is not possible if improperly packed! Anyway he did partially refund me.

I'll try and post pics later of my damaged items.

that's just wrong dude.... almost makes me wanna trade ya my MIB one for your ... IB one... almost :) .....sorry buddy. hope you were planning on opening it.... :D

in this cases I dont give feedback until the item arrives then if I find this situation I ask the seller for what happend if he does not agree, I give a negative feedback on their record ebay has a policy for this situations they refund your money back unless the item had a description of damage and if you knew is your lost .
I had a situation I bought a neca classic predator and the seller said it was new , never opend then when it arrived ; the package from the post office was perfect but the figure package was opend and the head was full of glue on some section ;I ask the seller and he told me to pay him to ship another
I did not agree I had paid for something new so I gave him a super negative feedback and he beg me like a dog to remove the negative feed back (*** Him) I end up fixing the figure but a negative feedback it is worst then loosing money for the seller.

how I said ebay can refund your money back just give a complain

EDIT : STOP QUOTING PICTURES!!!

What's up with the mods? What's up with you guys? Why can't we quote pictures? Space?

Yes, and it is one of the board rules. There is absolutely no point in quoting pictures. BTW sucks that your package got trashed, I would be quite pissed myself if I bought something and it came in that kind of condition.

-Chris

Yes, and it is one of the board rules. There is absolutely no point in quoting pictures. BTW sucks that your package got trashed, I would be quite pissed myself if I bought something and it came in that kind of condition.

-Chris
Yeah dude... I wasn't happy at all.

The funny thing is, the cat that sold me the figure was specifically told in the SPECIAL MESSAGE area before the purchase was made, that I was a collector and expected the item to be shipped in a sturdy, well packaged box so this type of stuff didn't happen... what's he do? He sends the figure in a USPS insulated BAG! Then has the audacity to tell me when I leave him negative feedback that his feedback is "ruined" because of my feedback left for him, and that this was his first time dealing with a "collector".

I tell ya... some peoples children. B)

some bitch ass did the same to me bought celtic and scar loose and he throws them in a large box with CARRIER BAGS!!, came in pieces, with a bent spear

Bout a year ago I had sent a box out for a friend, had it properly packaged an what not. Well I got the package back
(guess it was the wrong address) an the box was utterly smashed.. It was rediculous. (seems like you have to write fragile all over the box to keep it from getting crushed) So I just recycled the box an made it my bio XD. But sorry for mess man. Those mail carriers need to be a little more careful

Bout a year ago I had sent a box out for a friend, had it properly packaged an what not. Well I got the package back
(guess it was the wrong address) an the box was utterly smashed.. It was rediculous. (seems like you have to write fragile all over the box to keep it from getting crushed) So I just recycled the box an made it my bio XD. But sorry for mess man. Those mail carriers need to be a little more careful
Oh yeah... it's mainly the mail carriers faults, but the guy I bought the figure from didn't even put a fragile stamp on the package.

I find that if you purchase the ins. with items, then the sellers just assume you don't need the fragile stamp on the package being sent. I ordered a rare AVP poster and the damned thing was missing for like 2 months. I contacted the seller and he was cool enough to refund me, then a few days later the poster showed up... mangled, and crushed. I cannot believe the mail would deliver items like this with out so much as a "sorry about your package" or any thing like that. They just laid it on the step, and took off. BASTARDS!!! B) :p

...I'm still pissed off about that one.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back