Damaged endo hand (gloved version)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is a T-2 damaged endo hand that I painted up for TazVader.

and a second Damaged Endo arm for my personal T-2 I'm making.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TazVader

Sr Member
Ha ha. Very funny guys;) I would actually be quite happy to walk around with that attached. It looks beautiful. Amazing paint up mate. Thanks.

Best
Taz

YenChih Lin

Sr Member
Ha ha. Very funny guys;) I would actually be quite happy to walk around with that attached. It looks beautiful. Amazing paint up mate. Thanks.

Best
Taz
Hmmm… I'm wondering what people would says, if your lefty was an fully functional endo hand? Would they go like: "Ahhhhh, run for your lives!!!!" or "Oh, does that really work? Can I touch it?" (no dirty puns intended :lol)

ONEYE

Sr Member
Awesome! Love how realistic, almost painful it looks. Of course, they just register damage, but it could be interpreted as pain.