Da Vinci's Demons Count Riario double knife

evlares

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
a wonderful b-day present from my wife...the hero, and the rubber stunt version...i cant remember what episode i saw these on, and i cant find a screen shot...any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim

Nice piece you got there for your birthday. I have a few of the items from the show myself.

Hmm I want to say that it from the 1st season. Only cause he didn't have any of his cool weapons over in the South America area. The 3rd season he was mainly rolling silent killer and then prison. His sword & dagger were present a lot at the start of the 3rd season. So either season 1 somewhere or possible 3rd season when he was trying to escape on the roof after killing the head guard guy. I'll try to scan across a few episodes and help you look.

Oh if your wife can look up the auction page for it in her ebay history. It should likely state what episode or atleast season it's from.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back