D-Projects: TV Series - Arrow - Display

Delmustator

Sr Member
I'm a fan of the TV series "Arrow" and I decided to create a prop display of one of his arrows.

I've already gotten the exact same broadheads as used on the show. They are Zwickey Eskimo 2-blade Broadheads.

Add a few black fiberglass arrow shafts and you pretty much have the same arrows as used on the show.

Here is an early pic of the display. I haven't decided if the final will look like this.

150298_712745785426752_1665996498_n.jpg

If i may have an input.
I would place the frame in Landscape
Add 3 or 5 pics above it (the middle should be the Logo)
and under the arrow place a plaque with the word "Arrow" on it or "CW's Arrow"

That's what I'm thinking also. I need to look at some different materials for the base background. I'm thinking about putting some LEDs under and along the arrow shaft to make it glow when displayed.

OK, I think I have the plan. I'm going to do an all metal landscape background with green LEDs to provide a glow around the arrow. Local plaque says he can laser etch the "Arrow" logo into the metal. I'm not sure how that would look so I am going to ask for a sample first. More pics to come as this project progresses.

Some other pics of the progress. I had my wife swap out the wooden arrow shafts for new fiberglass shafts and take some Kodaks. I'll be home this weekend to work on them some more.

1794788_719880914713239_2062087362_n.jpg

1781971_719880888046575_1711210990_n.jpg

More updates. As someone suggested, I went vertical with the display. This is how it currently looks, less the LED lighting.

1897786_722286671139330_307171052_n.jpg

All metal frame with Lexan back, clear Arrow holders that will illuminate green. Each picture will have a Lexan back and I may illuminate those green as well. Not sure yet. Gotta see how it looks.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back