Cylon Raider, looking for specific reference image...

Barnstormer

I am looking for reference for the original series Cylon Raider - I am looking for a good detailed shot of the "intake" areas below either side of the 'nose' of the vehicle. The real thing or an acurate studio scale image would get me there - thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!

finished_overhead.jpg

Check here...
http://www.starshipbuilder.com/studio-scale/features_raider.html

Hi Mark,

I have two people interested in buying that SS kit. any idea who has the masters, and if it will be re-released?

Thanks, Jason

Hey Mark it’s kc, Im looking for Custom Replicas “Raider” as well that you patterned, know if they plan to reissue that kit again?

Hi guys, I don't have any info on the Raider anymore. It belongs to Custom Replicas and I don't have much contact with them anymore. If what Charles says is true, it will be great to see the kit back out. There are a couple things that need to be replaced on it and I will gladly offer castings of the replacement parts OR tell you privately the kit/kits to get
icon_smile.gif

KC, drop me a PM. I haven't seen you since the kit show!
We need to catch up on things
icon_wink.gif

I'm glad the Raider was so well received. It was a labor of love. Trying to get some more goodies going but too many projects going at once
icon_razz.gif

Mark

Firstly, thanks everyone for the responses!

My goals are simpler than a studio-scale model - I'm refinishing a Monogram kit, and I'm rebuilding a few key details to better resemble the original.

The area that I can't find clear shots of are the areas inside of the 'intakes'- the front ends of the engines, is maybe the best way to describe the area. I've combed the available reference, and haven't seen a good shot yet that lets me know what the surface detail in there looks like.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back