Cyberpunk city diorama

Amazing skills and craftsmanship Katsu-san with another brilliant build, and I agree at this point in time that more figures are needed to inhabit the diorama you’ve created...., will some of your inhabitants in this world be ‘mutated’ or less attractive or other-worldly !?
Guess I’m wondering what year or era you’re going for, and what the back story is !?

Fantastic as always mate !:p:cool:
Thank you, Ged-san!
:DAs you say, we need some ugly inhabit here and there. Three ****?:oops:
Naaa. It is a city in a different timeline we didn't choose like the scientifically advanced '70s —no concept of savings, environmental protection, political correctness, or health consciousness.:unsure:
It is really coming together now

I am always amazed by your work
Thank you so much, my friend!

Looking more and more like Blade Runner by the update Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
That's one of the most pleasant praise words for me. Thank you so much, joberg-san!

Not much progress but added a few more figures around the sushi bar. This part of the street was almost done.

'Irashai, Nanishimasyouka?'

dCfW5Q6.jpg

0Hfiscf.jpg

Heey, party time!

HMNNUvg.jpg

The special forces guy had just back from his combat tour.
Drunk too much and got stoned.

wxg7aDn.jpg

Reiko

4uGw4LD.jpg

KolYpJN.jpg

Erika

iAfpQhX.jpg

Gals gang 'Metalicks'

8OQ0Hay.jpg

8F7rrAN.jpg

Are you guys wanna join me?

vPywu6C.jpg

One down, one more to go.
C'mon girls, we got a game. Let's hook 'em!

EHwARJs.jpg

:D
Thank you for watching!
katsu

Attachments

• KolYpJN.jpg
    KolYpJN.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Excellent as always! And a native English speaker would be hard pressed to come up with a band name like "Metalicks" that works on so many levels...
Thank you, Tom-san.
I thought the moderator might warn it.
I heard that Meta means death in Hebrais. A lick of death sounds cool I thought.
By the way, I saw the Philadelphia cheese steak sandwich recipe on YouTube. I guess it is a kind of popular dish in the USA but I have never tried it before. that must be yummy.

Chopped onion.
PKdC8x5b.jpg

PKdC8x5b.jpg

Chopped beef.
lr1qiEfb.jpg

Heat up some loaves of bread
qgGKaDJb.jpg

Put them together and add some salt and pepper.
PMMbKJob.jpg

Cheese, of course!
lH37wjSb.jpg

Put the loaves of bread over them and...Her lunch come up!
TfLueVUb.jpg

She said it would be a busy day today.
So I hope the meal pumps her up.

Thanks for watching!

All those various outfits are great and I love the use of different materials for them. Add fashion designer now to your resume

Video really is a nice touch

And your Philly Cheese Steak looks yummy.

In the Philly area, they say the key to a good cheesesteak is the roll. And if you ever visit Philly do not go to Pat's or Geno's. They are tourist traps and you can find a better cheesesteak in just about any corner store

All those various outfits are great and I love the use of different materials for them. Add fashion designer now to your resume

Video really is a nice touch

And your Philly Cheese Steak looks yummy.

In the Philly area, they say the key to a good cheesesteak is the roll. And if you ever visit Philly do not go to Pat's or Geno's. They are tourist traps and you can find a better cheesesteak in just about any corner store

Thank you, Analyzer-san. So, the long experience of accompanying my wife's outfit shopping was not in vain. :lol:
And thanks for the tips! Last night, my wife said she was so happy with the sandwich and asked me to cook it again.;)

Love the video Katsu-san! The outfits you made for the figures rock! The music you chose is perfect as well.

Thank you so much, Stevie-san! I'm so glad that you like it!

Video is a great way to showcase your fantastic build! Fog and rain are next Katsu-san :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thank you, joberg-san, I think I add some more water effect on the street surface.

That was a bit rough made video but thank you so much for watching.
So I can go on to build the upper structure soon.

Besides, my women's army command gave me another mission. 'Building an appropriate side of the pizza oven in the backyard until the coming May.
How?:rolleyes::rolleyes:....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Great worth. Love the outfit material

In the word of Hall and Oates...she's a man eater, watch out boy she'll chew you up
Thank you always, Analyzer-san!
I think I'm gonna need to make some more male figures but maybe I have to make those from scratch so that I can give them more variety.

And I have to mention my best favorite musician, Hall & Oates.
You never know how much I love them. More than 30 years ago, I'd listen to their albums again and again until the tape was gonna jaded. In the car with my present wife as well. Those songs still recall many happy memories of us. 'Maneater? Yeah! 'Adult education? Yeah! 'Private eyes? Of course! 'Sara smile? Demn I love it!
They are genius! :love: :notworthy:

I got him! Thank you so much, Analyzer-san! So, here came the major villains of Joker and Bane in my Gotham City. I need to light up the bat signal for the Dark Knight.

1680732794010.jpeg

Young green leaves are getting, Flowers are getting bloom. Cherry blossoms are already finished. Pretty quick coming of this Spring.
How about your place? Tom-san, how is Macon City?

1680733251065.jpeg

1680733266059.jpeg

katsu

We just finished our cherry blossom festival. Beautiful as always, though it seems like they didn't stay on the trees quite as long as previous years. (Or it could easily be that I wasn't paying enough attention.) The weather has been quite variable, so I'm sure all the trees and plants are somewhat confused.

I've started to test the build the upper part of the building.
The facade will be a giant billboard- Maybe I have to find the graphics to put up there though.

The tolas structures support the inside ceiling.

W0M1xKe.jpg

UxXEEdS.jpg

n3MCKYP.jpg

8ntXSZN.jpg

jK8mmHP.jpg

8bfEuQq.jpg

j2ycyV5.jpg

AApOP4M.jpg

The arches structure I made months ago will be mounted on this rooftop with the gargoyles. And go up to a higher structure. And also, The end of this alley will be connected to the walking bridge to the left I build later.

Thanks for looking,

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back