Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Team

modified

Hello there y'all. I'm going to be making 4 trauma team uniforms from the upcoming game cyberpunk 2077
trauma team.jpg

I'm currently sewing the jumpsuits and unfortunately the costume just isn't turning out how I had pictured. The reason being is that I decided to go with nomex as it is used in most flightsuits. I went with 7oz sage green fabric found on etsy. Upon actually working with the fabric I have found that Polyester doesn't really match what these suits look like aesthetically. Before I go any further I just wanted to see if anyone on this forum can throw in their 2 cents about a good material they have worked with before. I was thinking about taking a look at duck cloth or canvas as an alternative, but even then I wouldn't know what would be a good weight to work with. Any feedback would be much appreciated thanks

I’m actually working on the same thing. Just finished 3D Printing the helmets and accessories. Check out Big Duck Canvas, they do fabric color matching. I might use them or see if they can make a sample of the fabric and color for me before buying a bulk order.

Okay! Thanks for the input! I will definitely look into duck canvas. After working with nomex I can clearly see that their uniforms look more cotton based anyways. Geez... I just looked at the website you recommended and there are so much options.... I can see why you would want to get a sample first.

Okay! Thanks for the input! I will definitely look into duck canvas. After working with nomex I can clearly see that their uniforms look more cotton based anyways. Geez... I just looked at the website you recommended and there are so much options.... I can see why you would want to get a sample first.

The site is quite intimidating, lol. Good luck with the suit. If you want to compare note DM me. Since we’re working on the same project.

That's amazing so far man!!! I'm curious, did you just make that helmet from the very little reference that is out there right now, or did you happen to come across the file somewhere? Because I'm fixing to have a go at modeling the helmet myself. I'm looking to make the paramedic variant though and I can see that you're making yourself a soldier, sweet!

That's amazing so far man!!! I'm curious, did you just make that helmet from the very little reference that is out there right now, or did you happen to come across the file somewhere? Because I'm fixing to have a go at modeling the helmet myself. I'm looking to make the paramedic variant though and I can see that you're making yourself a soldier, sweet!

I made the files myself based off of the references available. Watched the trailer over and over. Took plenty of still shots.

This thread came up on google images while I was looking for source images for my own helmet build, so I made an account in order to contribute. As far as the jumpsuit goes, I ordered a Magid brand welding suit in a shade of medical green. It's not exact, but it is fairly close; with a small amount of RIT dye, one could make it just slightly more blue in order to make the color screen-accurate. The only alternatives to the welding suit were some older paramedic flight coveralls, but they came with reflective strips attached. Hope that helps, I'll post pics as soon as I'm able. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all's progress on your suits!
1540M1.jpg

This thread came up on google images while I was looking for source images for my own helmet build, so I made an account in order to contribute. As far as the jumpsuit goes, I ordered a Magid brand welding suit in a shade of medical green. It's not exact, but it is fairly close; with a small amount of RIT dye, one could make it just slightly more blue in order to make the color screen-accurate. The only alternatives to the welding suit were some older paramedic flight coveralls, but they came with reflective strips attached. Hope that helps, I'll post pics as soon as I'm able. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all's progress on your suits!View attachment 1052959

Might not be the exact color but it will make a good base for sure. Thanks for the share.

You know I was just thinking how ridiculous trying to color match the suit is actually going to be. It looks to be a different color in every single screenshot, concept image, and trailer.

I'm actually trying to make the jumpsuit from scratch.... A fools errand I know, but I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine. Sorry for not posting any updates, but I actually had to work on a commission that took up the majority of my time.

Trauma Team Chest Armor.jpg

I would like your quick opinion on this. The interior collar, the one inside the outer tactical collar is black right? Because in screenshots it seems to look black and in this photo it kind of does to me, but I'm not quite sure. If you can get back to me with what you think that would be great!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back