Cyberpunk 2077 "M2067 Defender" Machinegun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Buissonland

Hi there !
I'm a huge fan of the designs from this upcomming game so I decided to make my own replica's.
After the "Militech 9mm" and the SMG "Kang Tao", I tried to manage the "big one" :

the "M2067 DEFENDER"

So I designed it from references from the CDProjekt website.
And I tried to make it printable by anyone.

IMG_20200718_113213.jpg
IMG_20200718_144052.jpg

IMG_20200720_124122.jpg
IMG_20200802_102003.jpg

These are pictures from my prototype. That's a huge thing for sure ! (look at the 9mm Militech for reference...)
I want to share my work with you guys.... need some encouragement to finish it !! :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dingo80

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Man that looks amazing! Great job! What's left to finish on it? Just the final paint job?

Buissonland

Thanks Dingo,

Yes, that's a lot of work indeed !
The bigest part is done and I "Only" have to sand a bit an do all the paint job yes.

But as many here should know, sometimes, you have enough, you have to "let it sleep" for a while... This way, whenyou decide to work on it later on, you'll do it for real ! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.