cyberpunk 2077 game

I've been going after legendary armor and weapons . Its insane the amount of detail this game has... Same fun glitches , duplication , going back to the prologue areas etc.

I just started the game and I played maybe 1hr. The only problems I've noticed are some textures popping in late and then the game seems to slow your character or vehicle to keep you where they want you during some scenes. For example, I was supposed to stop my car at a checkpoint and the game started slowing my vehicle about 50yds before the place I was supposed to stop. Then I noticed they made my character slowed to stay behind a NPC that was talking to me. I've never seen a game where they actually hit you with a slowmo field to keep you where they want you. If this was a Deus Ex game, they would have let you ram the checkpoint with your car to see what happens. I'm guessing they are doing this because they didn't have time to bugcheck what would happen if you don't do exactly what they want in certain situations. Also the aiming with mouse is the worst I've ever seen in a FPS game.

I've put quite a few hours into this game and I'm now level 40 or 41 with 50 street cred and aside from a few bugs, I've had no real problems with this game. About the only real problems I've had with this game is that sometimes I get stuck in first person mode while driving and I can't switch out to 3rd person and smart guns, Skippy in particular, don't work that well. In spite of that, I'm enjoying the game immensely, the quests are very interesting and I like how you some side quests or even just crimes in progress can lead to more missions.

One bit of advice to those of you who haven't gotten too far in the game so far. Right now, Johnny's clothing are bugged. Normally, when you upgrade an item from one tier to the next, the game replaces the lower tiered item with the higher version, but with Johnny's clothing it just creates duplicates that you can't remove from your inventory. So, if you haven't gotten any of Johnny's clothing yet, or have but haven't upgraded them yet, I'd wait until patch 1.2 to see if they fixed that bug, otherwise you'll end up with dupes of Johnny's clothes as you upgrade them, esp. if you do it multiple times to try to get the best stats possible.

It looks pretty cool so far, the only other thing that bugs me is that I've seen it replicate the same NPC right in front of me. I had four girls that looked exactly the same walk by in a line.

It looks pretty cool so far, the only other thing that bugs me is that I've seen it replicate the same NPC right in front of me. I had four girls that looked exactly the same walk by in a line.
I've noticed similar, but I've never had the exact same NPC walk by me. Then again, I don't pay too much attention to the NPCs since I'm either running past or them or driving/riding. What does annoy me is that I've had the driving bug 2 nights in a row now, this bug is where you can't change view modes when driving and are stuck in first person. While it's cool to see the interior of the vehicle, it's nearly impossible to drive in first person mode in this game, esp. those big SUVs, which I'm fond of borrowing when I can.

I had to stop/take a break when some really frustrating stuff happened. the game logic (especially around police in the town) is really rough/unenjoyable.

I just waded my way through a zone filled with organ harvesting whack jobs, laying waste. make it to the end, and there's a doc; he claims to be captured and doing it against his will, but then bolts. I give chase, but he disappears once he gets outside the door. "Ok, fine, they don't expect me to give chase maybe?" reload, waste him in the office; a police officer comes up the stairs from the zone filled with dead evil doers, after me; utterly frustrating; was the cap stone to a very bad week of experiences like that, that I'd been having.

I had to stop/take a break when some really frustrating stuff happened. the game logic (especially around police in the town) is really rough/unenjoyable.

I just waded my way through a zone filled with organ harvesting whack jobs, laying waste. make it to the end, and there's a doc; he claims to be captured and doing it against his will, but then bolts. I give chase, but he disappears once he gets outside the door. "Ok, fine, they don't expect me to give chase maybe?" reload, waste him in the office; a police officer comes up the stairs from the zone filled with dead evil doers, after me; utterly frustrating; was the cap stone to a very bad week of experiences like that, that I'd been having.
What I don't like about police behavior in this game is when you walk a bit too close to members of the NCPD and they immediately go hostile and start attacking you even though you've done nothing more than get a bit too close. I find that annoying, but not a game breakers since I just skirt around any cops that I see.

Despite the occasional bug and annoyances, I'm still loving this game. I'm now level 42 and finished both the Panam and Judy storylines. I still have a ways to go in the main storyline, I've finished the parade mission but haven't done the next mission yet. Right now, I've been running around doing side gigs and side quests, some of which are really good. I actually just finished a very interesting one that deals with a convict and his quest for redemption. That one goes in a really dark direction and I did not see it coming until they actually tell you what it's all about.

CDPR has recently announced what they have in store for patch 1.2, I don't have a link to the actual CDPR announcement, but here's a video that breaks down CDPR's announcement.

I feel like that I should add that it turns out there is no camera view bug when driving after all, it's just a case of me forgetting which key it was to change the view. I kept on thinking that it was Z or X but it turns out it's Q..

I also wanted to let people know that it's actually possible to beat the NCPD if you ever get a warrant issued on you. All I had to do was run away far enough, turn a corner, then go up some stairs. The original spawns didn't all follow me and only limited numbers ended spawning near where I was hiding. While fun, it wasn't particularly profitable, they only dropped a few guns and I only saw a notice saying 3XP. So, not particularly worth except for the challenge.

How's everybody liking patch 1.2 so far? I've played the game 2 or 3 times since the patch dropped and so far I haven't experienced any real issues. But I am disappointed, but not surprised, that they got rid of the dropbox duplication bug/exploit. Luckily, I already amassed over a million Eddies so far, but I was using it to acquire crafting parts basically for free, as well as making 20,000 Eddies on top of it.

I just started playing, on PC, and haven't noticed many bugs so far. I saw a NPC skating around in T pose once, and then had one crash. Otherwise it's just little things like noticing a lot of buildings that seem like they intended them to be open and they have locked doors. So far I feel like I got my money's worth.

One thing I can say is that the fashion police should have arrested my V by now because his outfits (well whatever I find that has the highest armor) are hideous! I think right now I have a military helmet, sunglasses, a red tank top, black motorcycle jacket, and purple zebra striped pants. :lol: The only thing I refuse to wear are female clothes and those teal pants that look like they slid tighty whities over top.

I
I just started playing, on PC, and haven't noticed many bugs so far. I saw a NPC skating around in T pose once, and then had one crash. Otherwise it's just little things like noticing a lot of buildings that seem like they intended them to be open and they have locked doors. So far I feel like I got my money's worth.

One thing I can say is that the fashion police should have arrested my V by now because his outfits (well whatever I find that has the highest armor) are hideous! I think right now I have a military helmet, sunglasses, a red tank top, black motorcycle jacket, and purple zebra striped pants. :lol: The only thing I refuse to wear are female clothes and those teal pants that look like they slid tighty whities over top.
Same here. I'm max level and rep now and been playing since late December and haven't had any real issues yet and I'm not even playing on a high end PC either. The worse thing that I've had happen to me so far was on one of the cyberpsycho missions where the objective NPC got stuck in some steps and then, after I took her out, she disappeared into the steps. So far, I haven't seen her pop back and so I haven't been able to finish that gig, but I haven't checked to see if patch 1.2 had fixed that or not.

One thing that I'm slightly disappointed in this patch is that they fixed the duplication exploit. Luckily, I've been using since pretty much day one and I have something around 1.2 million Eddies now, so I'm not doing too bad on money. If I had known earlier that 1.2 was going to drop this week, I would have spent one or two game sessions doing nothing but farming Eddies and crafting components, along with making hundreds, if not thousands, of that one painting that's worth a few thousand Eddies. I guess I'll have to get all of my crafting components the old fashioned way by breaking down loot (which I've been doing) and buying them (which I've yet to do).

Last edited:
The only other issues I've noticed is that it always seems like V, well the male one at least, sits way lower than the other NPCs. I get that if the NPC is taller, but even when he sat next to Panam, it seems like his eye level is at her chin. Also I've had several times where you have to talk to someone in a restaurant and the music is so loud you can barely hear them. That's probably realistic for some restaurants, but annoying.

The only other issues I've noticed is that it always seems like V, well the male one at least, sits way lower than the other NPCs. I get that if the NPC is taller, but even when he sat next to Panam, it seems like his eye level is at her chin. Also I've had several times where you have to talk to someone in a restaurant and the music is so loud you can barely hear them. That's probably realistic for some restaurants, but annoying.
I think that's to do with where the "camera" actually is. As I recall, it's somewhere between the top of your neck and the bottom of your mouth if you had to map it onto the character. For first-person view, it's not at eye-level.

Ah okay, it still make you feel like you're a kid sitting next to an adult!

BTW, whoever made that Japanese Pon Pon song needs to arrested for allowing that monstrosity out into the world! Somehow it's always on when I use my car in the game! :lol:

Ah okay, it still make you feel like you're a kid sitting next to an adult!

BTW, whoever made that Japanese Pon Pon song needs to arrested for allowing that monstrosity out into the world! Somehow it's always on when I use my car in the game! :lol:
There's a setting that allows you to adjust the camera height, I don't know if that will solve your problem but it's worth looking in to.

On another note, has anybody noticed that as of patch 1.2 CPR has seemed to nerf the upgradability of certain legendary/iconic weapons? For instance, I have Comrade's Hammer upgraded to legendary status and while I can upgrade it further, each upgrade only grants a .1 damage increase, Yinglong (a smart SMG) which is also legendary will gain .3 damage with each upgrade. On the other hand, Widowmaker still gets at least a full 1 point of damage upgrade. Legendary clothing, at least Johnny's clothes, similarly only gets a .1 increase with each upgrade. All in all, it's not worth upgrading beyond a certain point once your clothes/weapons have been upgraded to Legendary status.

Speaking of Johnny's clothes, there was a bug that made it so that when you upgraded the status of any item of his clothes the lower level item wouldn't get overwritten. Patch 1.2 partially fixed it, some lower tier items (pants and glasses I think) won't get overwritten, remain in your inventory and it can't be broken down for components and can't be sold. So, if you get any of Johnny's clothes, I'd recommend not upgrading the level/status until you get the full set and even then, hold off on the pants and glasses until the next patch. That's unless you have a decent carrying capacity, then it really doesn't matter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back