cyberpunk 2077 game

PC. The only thing I could think of is the if the no nudity thing flipped on when it was patched, but I checked and it seems to be off. I saw other people mentioning them doing that back in Dec. It's not a big deal, it just seems kind of silly when they advertised it as a mature game then they start censoring it. I could totally see this if it was an American game company because we're complete prudes, but it's a Polish company.

Ok I guess I'm wrong because they are still in there. I think the ads are alternating because I've seen the censored version and the regular version.

BTW, if you are playing on PC and having lots of crashes delete the BIN folder and then repair (GOG) or verify files (if you're on Steam) and it seems to fix the issue. Also update your GPU drivers.

Also does anyone know if you play a female character if anything is different besides romance? I've heard that all the career options (Nomad, Corpo, etc) were supposed to have very different stories and they ended up mashing all of them into one.

Does anyone know what the yellow dot means that occasionally is on top of the vendor icons on the map? For example a gun icon with a yellow dot above it. At first when I started the game I thought it meant I hadn't visited it yet, but they will still randomly pop up.

Last edited:
Also does anyone know if you play a female character if anything is different besides romance? I've heard that all the career options (Nomad, Corpo, etc) were supposed to have very different stories and they ended up mashing all of them into one.

Does anyone know what the yellow dot means that occasionally is on top of the vendor icons on the map? For example a gun icon with a yellow dot above it. At first when I started the game I thought it meant I hadn't visited it yet, but they will still randomly pop up.
I'm playing the female V and I can't say that I've noticed any difference in the gameplay, but, then again, I'm still on my first playthrough and my observations are based solely on watching playthroughs by The Mighty Jingles.

Regarding the yellow dots, I have no idea, I thought, like you, they meant that it's a shop that I hadn't visited before. If that isn't it, then I have no idea what else it could be, maybe new merchandise?

Btw, I saw some of the funniest bits of wonky in game physics the other day. I had just taken out some Maelstrom goons and I dropped one of the bodies on the tailgate of a nearby truck. Of course the body didn't fit in the bed, so I closed the tailgate which flipped the body into the bed, but in addition to flipping the body, it also flipped the truck. It literally flipped on its front wheels, flinging the body out, and the truck eventually flipped over on its roof. Then, a little later, it caught fire and exploded. It was hilarious, I wish that I could have recorded it or at least thought to take a screen grab of it.

Another funny thing I saw last night was when I went to the abandoned drive in up in North Oaks, I took out some goons and after I did so, there was a driverless car that was going nuts and driving back and forth. It was pretty funny to see, just going back and forth a few feet forward then a few feet back endlessly with no one in the car. Another example of some of the wacky bugs in the game.

Btw, I found out that you can buy an SUV in the game. It's called something like Emperor/Imperial/Empirion. It's fairly cheap too at only ~32,000 Eddies. I think that makes that pretty much the last car or bike that I want to acquire, although I'm tempted to but the Cthulu from The Beast in Me storyline since I killed what's his name and didn't get his car for free.

The funniest ting I've had happen was during that mission to track the Swedeborg person who is putting out anti-Corpo stuff. I tracked down one of his signal repeaters to a trailer and you have to climb on top to hack it. Well it was only about 10ft so I just jumped down off the front and it instantly killed me! Luckily I had just saved. There must have been something off saying it was higher or something.

I did get the Cthulhu car the other night. The only downside is that it has no trunk for you storage so I have to call in another car to store things. It also bugs me that when you get out of the car they have it so you can't watch the door animation! Some of the cars look like they have neat door mechanisms that slide backwards, but you can't see them operate!

I got Cthulu last night myself, decided to spend the 70 grand on one last car. I haven't checked the storage on it but I'm pretty sure it has storage, all cars and even motorcycles have a stash. On the Cthulu, it's probably in the front, what's often referred to as a frunk. There's at least one other car in the game that has a frunk.

Wow. Got this during Steam Christmas sale.

Fun tactic: load up on loaded weapons, in a boss fight, empty clip, switch weapon, go down your list weapons, never having to reload. Seriously, a 5% decrease in reload time isn't that special a mod.

******SPOILER******
Who knew if you didnt take your meds, you would end up on a rooftop with Kea...er, Johnny, eating a bullet.

Letting Johnny take over and he just starts downing shots, goes to a girly club, gets a tat you won't like, made me end that choice... what a @#$. I realize 50 years in the ether makes you wanna get out an live a little, but that just got on my nerves.

Only crash was I fell through the floor once.

Anyone know whats the deal with trying to install the purple titanium Upgrade?

After the sui#### ending I was jaw-dropped to see/hear Panam talk about all she had done for V.

Reviving this thread because of a super-exciting development!

I beat the game again earlier tonight, and now my kitten lives at the Afterlife!

Attachments

• 20221110190813_1.jpg
    20221110190813_1.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 20221110190751_1.jpg
    20221110190751_1.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 42
I've tried getting into this thing a couple times. Got as far as my apartment, saw a few miscellaneous items you could pick up and add to your inventory and bailed. After thousands of hours in Elder Scrolls and Fallout I'm having trouble mustering the drive to relearn another whole ass world.

I'm getting ready to play it again. I was trying to install a preset female character that was really well done. I can't get anything to work. If getting my female videogame character ready is even half as hard as how much work it takes a real woman to get ready, I'm going back to male V. :lol:

I got it fired up for the first time on my new PC (RTX 3080 equipped) and can run it on the highest settings. I ran it on medium before and it looked great, but now I'd say this is the best looking game I've ever played. I spent a half hour just going around and looking at the city.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back