Cyberpunk 2077 Braindance Wreath - Free STL Pack

Starside Armory

Hey all, I built this Cyberpunk 2077 Braindance Wreath and wanted to share the STL files with you. It's designed for printing with FDM in PLA, although the smaller pieces look better with MSLA. If you want to wire it up, it's designed to work with 3mm LEDs, a specific microswitch and wire size, and a custom CR2032 battery clip made from a paperclip. It has adjustments and substitute parts for different head shapes, and also includes DXFs for cutting an acrylic stand and foam pads.

I am very happy with how it came out and sold a handful of finished pieces, but I have decided to commit my Etsy shop to a different direction by no longer selling copyrighted material. The entire STL pack is attached here, including all files, detailed instructions with photos, and an electronics install video. I hope it's helpful if you want to build this piece, but please don't go on to sell the files yourself. Thanks for checking it out!

Curtis / Starside Armory

12.JPG

Attachments

• Braindance Wreath STL Pack.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 400
Hi, I follow your work really closely on Instagram. I haven't played the game yet, but this is really nicely put together. The LEDs work really well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back