Cyber Sub-Zero Helmet

Djymm

Ok this is my first thread for what will be my second fully completed pepakura project. I would like to say a huge thank you to PepMaster for the file and unfold of this because without him this would not have been possible. I finally got around to printing it off today so look forward to seeing some progress pics soon. Thanks to everyone here for the amazings tips and tricks to everything pepakura and also a big thanks to STEALTH and BlackDynamo1 for the HeroTutorials where I learned how to do this properly.

Yeah I should have thought about that, sorry. I intend to do a step by step sort of thread to prove that I am the one building this.

I would like to say a huge thank you to PepMaster for the file and unfold of this because without him this would not have been possible. big thanks to STEALTH and BlackDynamo1 for the HeroTutorials where I learned how to do this properly.

Lots of great people on this forum, good luck with your build.

Well thanks for checking out my thread guys, I won't let you down and I'll have some pics up tomorrow, promise.

...are meant to be broken I know lol. Sorry for the wait, got busy last night as you can tell from these pics didn't get much done, I started on the mouth section first as I recognized the pieces and will go from there...

P.S. Ignore my "manly" scissors, they do their job.
DSC07570.jpg

DSC07573.jpg

DSC07574.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back