Deprecated Cancelled due to low interest - CW The Flash - 2024 'Flash Missing Vanishes in Crisis' Newspaper Poster Print

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interest thread for full-color and full-size poster prints of the 2024 'Flash Missing Vanishes in Crisis' newspaper page from CWs 'The Flash'. I've got completed artwork ready to print, just need sufficient interest before I make the order from the printers. I will have more information on sizing and price once I'm sure that the run is going to happen.

Central City Citizen.png

INTEREST LIST:

1. Banzai88
2. ColdVizjerei
3. SANSMY
4. Yarooon
5. Max Jenius
6. jarradfx
7. SBHatcher
8. JKRIB

Last edited:
I'm going to see if I can keep the price under $25 each with US shipping included.
I'll need to figure out what size best fits it before I can be sure on the pricing.

There is a possibility (but not 100% sure yet) that I'd be able to include a second copy at no extra charge.

Last edited:
If I can get 10 members on the list, I should be able to have these done around the end of this month.

Bump for interest. I still need at least 10 on the list before I can commit to the printing.
The current estimate is $25 shipped in the US. (which may or may not include a 2nd copy, still unclear at this time.)

Still want to make this run happen eventually but will need more interest to make it happen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back