Interest CW The Flash - 2024 'Flash Missing Vanishes in Crisis' Newspaper Poster Print

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interest thread for an upcoming run of full-color and full-size poster prints of the 2024 'Flash Missing Vanishes in Crisis'
newspaper page from CWs 'The Flash'. I've got completed artwork ready to print, just need sufficient interest before I make
the order from the printers. I will have more information on sizing and price once I'm sure that the run is going to happen.

No payments required until the posters are in hand here and are ready to ship out.
These will be posted for sale through my new Etsy shop and I'll direct any interested members there when they are ready.
Etsy accepts PayPal or Credit/Debit, and it's a lot easier for me to access my funds than having to deal with eBay/PayPal.

This is a reduced and blurred version of the top half of the page from my artwork. The photo is taken from the best possible
BluRay HD screencaps and has been tweaked and cleaned up to look as good as possible. All the rest is recreated by me
and every font and design element is exact to the ones used on the Time Vault newspaper display from the show.

Central City Citizen.png

INTEREST LIST:

1. Banzai88
2. ColdVizjerei
3. SANSMY
4. Yarooon
5. Max Jenius
6. jarradfx
7. SBHatcher
8. JKRIB

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm going to see if I can keep the price under $25 each with US shipping included.
I'll need to figure out what size best fits it before I can be sure on the pricing.

There is a possibility (but not 100% sure yet) that I'd be able to include a second copy at no extra charge.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If I can get 10 members on the list, I should be able to have these done around the end of this month.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for interest. I still need at least 10 on the list before I can commit to the printing.
The current estimate is $25 shipped in the US. (which may or may not include a 2nd copy, still unclear at this time.)

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still want to make this run happen eventually but will need more interest to make it happen.