cw Reverse Flash economy build

Belt progress. Eva foam and flexible resin bolts cast from my masters. Figured id use them for something.
image.jpg

Here is what i have so far. Shaping up well. I need to finish the shoulder pads and detail a few things but its almost done.
image.jpgimage.jpg

yeah i mean even without every single detail its pretty decent. there is another build on here that is totally scratch and its insanely good, but i dont have the skills or funds to do a scratch suit or drop 200 on the cowl. so just doin the best i can with what i got, which is all any of us can do haha. fairly loving my first attempt at resin casting tho. lookin to do more of that in the future. I'll post some pics wearing the full suit when i finish it though. should have it done next week.

reverse flash shoot 1.jpgreverse flash shoot 2.jpg

This is about 95 % done. im not thrilled with teh shoulders but for now its fine. clearly i'll have to do a jacket next time, the vest/undercoat thing didn't pan out with the shoulder but hey live and learn. the chest symbol is attached the belt attached. i think i'll add 2 or 4 more pieces to the belt. i dont think i need to spray the pants that way i can recycle my pants for other costumes, and the boots i have to add the foam pieces i did for them, they are still drying. other than that its not bad for budget. i sweat to DEATH in that thing tho.

yeah i know im going to replace the 2 part top with a jacket at some point, but as it was a budget build i used what i could find cheap. i cannot sew i have no sewing machine. but this was a test run i want to sell this one and give a proper go again down the line. maybe next season or whenver they change the suit.

This is my updated suit in action with the new shoulder pads. check it out. *Funny video*

[video]https://youtu.be/EpU2ZzRVKF0[/video]

11203078_10101498625324712_1409477736617810572_n.jpg
Updated shoulders

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 20150502_173855.jpg
    20150502_173855.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I want to make a reverse flash costume too but idk what to use for paint or even if I could use paint, unfortunately I don't know what type of leather my jacket is, can anyone help? 20150507_162102.jpg

Update!*! replaced the ring with this ring from shapeways. used a coupon, got it for unbelievably cheap. practically free. quick repaint on the plastic no smoothing done to it and its pretty awesome. size 12 is a bit snug id do a 14 to go over the gloves in the future but i'll probably split the ring bottom to make it fit on everything. very happy with this upgrade.

also going to be upgrading teh boots and the mask with an all new mask!!!! also going to finish the belt and detail a bit more. it will be on going until i eventually do a whole new jacket but this one is doing fine for now :)

IMG_20150506_181218nopm.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back