Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

TheRocketeer

Master Member
I have been working..slowly on a couple new cowls.

These are screen accurate cowls..as close as you can get without having the prop in your hands ;)

Cowls will be cast in a tinted (maroon or yellow :) Urethane 40shore rubber and the ear bolts will be cast in 72shore Urethane resin

Flash version 2.0 which is a 2 piece cowl :) plus 2 ear bolts

Reverse Flash which is a 1 piece cowl plus 2 ear bolts

Both these cowls are very different from the version 1, but will be made with the same 40 shore urethane rubber as my other cowls

We do know now there is a zipper at the back inserted into one of the lines..so no more questions about how to get it on :) and they will fit a 24" head like the other one. The zipper will not be installed, you will need to source that yourself.

The price will be $265usd + shipping for either...please post interest. They are ready to mold so I just need enough interest to justify molding and doing a run with one or maybe both..enjoy

Finishing work is $180usd.. completely finished and I will include a zipper but I dont install them.

Flash 2.0
Flash_Top_Front.jpgFlash_Back.jpgFlash_Back_Side.jpgFlash_Detail.jpgFlash_Side.jpg
Flash2.jpgFlash1.jpgFlash.jpg

Reverse Flash
Rev_Back.jpgRev_Front.jpgRev_Flash_Detail.jpg

RF1.jpgRF2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D prints

Down for both! Would you do the less stretchy 60 shore like the Daredevil ones?

Sorry I have been speaking to Ian and he said to ask you about a picture of a finished Flash cowl. That's had weathering and the finished ear pieces.

Extremely interested in Flash 2.0!!!! maybe even two! Or I might get 1 Flash 2.0 and 1 Reverse Flash.... not sure yet.

A couple of quick questions:
- Will the zipper be installed already?
- Will you offer a finishing service like last time where you attach the ear bolts and paint? If so how much extra is this?
-Lastly, I have a 22 inch head. do you think with some padding I will be able to make this 2 piece cowl fit and look good?

I am so pumped for this cowl!
Thank you so much! It looks so fantastic!

OK lo0oks like Reverse Flash is winning :) but I would need 10 in before molding for each/either

On the list :)
Down for a reverse flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I would want to do a full cowl with 60shore..but I could do something (more layers or a bif of foam in the head part?)
Down for both! Would you do the less stretchy 60 shore like the Daredevil ones?

On the list :)
Interested in a Reverse Flash for sure!

Yes there will be finished cowls offered... I will recommend GeneralFrosty and have spoken to him about it.
Sorry I have been speaking to Ian and he said to ask you about a picture of a finished Flash cowl. That's had weathering and the finished ear pieces.

On the list :) And no you would need to install the zipper. and the rest is answered above :)

Extremely interested in Flash 2.0!!!! maybe even two! Or I might get 1 Flash 2.0 and 1 Reverse Flash.... not sure yet.

A couple of quick questions:
- Will the zipper be installed already?
- Will you offer a finishing service like last time where you attach the ear bolts and paint? If so how much extra is this?
-Lastly, I have a 22 inch head. do you think with some padding I will be able to make this 2 piece cowl fit and look good?

I am so pumped for this cowl!
Thank you so much! It looks so fantastic!

OK lo0oks like Reverse Flash is winning :) but I would need 10 in before molding for each/either

Thanks for all the information. I am DEFINITELY in for a flash 2.0 and maybe a second depending on if I have enough saved when it comes tone. (I already have enough set aside for one)
Also I would be requesting the extra layers or foam and the finishing service.
I hope you get the other 9 people interested in the flash one. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the information. I am DEFINITELY in for a flash 2.0 and maybe a second depending on if I have enough saved when it comes tone. (I already have enough set aside for one)
Also I would be requesting the extra layers or foam and the finishing service.
I hope you get the other 9 people interested in the flash one. :)

bahh I'd love to get the reverse flash but i can't afford it yet. But they definitely look great! looking forward to the outcome :) hope you'l find at least 10 people :]

Kudos for the pristine work! As always, your product quality sets the standard pretty high.

I am ready for the Flash V2! It looks great! Add me to the list please.

Glad you are doing this!

I'm not sure I would want to do a full cowl with 60shore..but I could do something (more layers or a bif of foam in the head part?)

Okay. Either way, like I said.. down for both!

thanks..the outcome is the same as what you see...
bahh I'd love to get the reverse flash but i can't afford it yet. But they definitely look great! looking forward to the outcome :) hope you'l find at least 10 people :]

Thanks General :)
Kudos for the pristine work! As always, your product quality sets the standard pretty high.

Added :)...and it still depends
I am ready for the Flash V2! It looks great! Add me to the list please.

Glad you are doing this!

Ok sounds good :)
Okay. Either way, like I said.. down for both!

In which one? I need to know....
interested

Yupp. I meant when it's finished with painting and ear bolts ;) I'm trying to save money for one xD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back