Want to Buy CW Flash Cowl, or any sort of Flash Cowl.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

velazquezn36

Yeah the title explains it all. I've searched around to see if anyone can do custom commissions for a flash cowl from the tv show, or has any idea where to find one. It'd be cool to know about, as well as I'm sure others are wanting this cowl.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah the title explains it all. I've searched around to see if anyone can do custom commissions for a flash cowl from the tv show, or has any idea where to find one. It'd be cool to know about, as well as I'm sure others are wanting this cowl.

You don't search the boards much, do ya??

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velazquezn36

You don't search the boards much, do ya??
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, but I didn't find much. Just the two runs Rocketeer had going but were done. I ended up just finding Flash cosplays and batman cowls. I do in fact search around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Just talk to TheRocketeer .. his run might be over but who knows!

He actually reached out to me after posting this thread. Got myself a Flash cowl in the works, and sent my deposit to him. Super excited.