Cutthroat Island

MAKE BELIEVE

Master Member
Regarded as a bad movie I think is underrated and I love it (you'll say it is a crap but I like it anyway).
Here is a group PIC of the props I got (flag, wanted flyer and 3 piece map)

Attachments

• IMG20230124121053.jpg
    IMG20230124121053.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG20230124121029.jpg
    IMG20230124121029.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG20230124121005.jpg
    IMG20230124121005.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 94
Cool, how did you make the maps? Is there a File for the maps that could be used to make one myself.
I talked to my friends about this movie last week and recommended it to a few younger friends who had not heard about it before. Kick ass soundtrack also helps.

Well I did this in 2014 so don't remember. Only next week I'll have my PC so give me some time to dig the files (I lost a few when the PC broke down a few years ago. Hope these are not among... I'll PM you if I find anything).
At the time (back in 2014) you were active in the 3 piece map thread (paper props). That's when I decided to give it a shot with the map.
Last month watched the movie again and decided to get the flag :rolleyes:

Definitely worth a poke on ebay and the like, there is also an officially licensed dagger from when the film first came out

Well I did this in 2014 so don't remember. Only next week I'll have my PC so give me some time to dig the files (I lost a few when the PC broke down a few years ago. Hope these are not among... I'll PM you if I find anything).
At the time (back in 2014) you were active in the 3 piece map thread (paper props). That's when I decided to give it a shot with the map.
Yeah i remember people trying to get reference to build the 3 map pieces.

Man..... The last few months I've been eyeing up watching the movie again... don't think I've seen it since the theatrical release... but was going through a Pirate phase recently... I'm going to line it up for my Monday night watch!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back