cut a predator mask

I cut straight up the back, and then made another cut horizontally. essentially I made a T-shape so if there are any further rips they will go sideways instead of splitting the mask in two. I then took some liquid latex and painted in several layers, allowing for proper drying time as well. This fortified the cut area, and made it much more resilient when it came to being pulled on and off my head several times.

does anyone know how to cut a mask so it fits on ur head

If you want a zipper find one thats about 5 to 7 inches long at a craft store, then slit the back of the head with a razor blade and i like to make it a little circle at the top so it wont go tear anymore. Then you will need to get a realy heavy needle and thread and do some basic sewing of the zipper into the latex. (probably need plyers to get it through) Once its on there cover it in latex to help hold it in place and make it strong. My humble opinion...

Yep one straight cut up the back is all ive ever done, I didnt even bother with the zipper but would do if the head didnt hold itd shape once on.
I too am a fan of cutting out the eyes a little more than most, some guys leave the masks eyelids in, but I cut well round aslong as the mask sits well on my face and go to town with make up and contacts on myself :p

If you want a zipper find one thats about 5 to 7 inches long at a craft store, then slit the back of the head with a razor blade and i like to make it a little circle at the top so it wont go tear anymore. Then you will need to get a realy heavy needle and thread and do some basic sewing of the zipper into the latex. (probably need plyers to get it through) Once its on there cover it in latex to help hold it in place and make it strong. My humble opinion...

ooh ya that helped

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back