Customizing questions

Folsomaticustom

Hey guys just wondering what would be the best stuff to use for molding things on figures because I'd like to try that out and see how I do any suggestions? thanks. :)

Hey guys just wondering what would be the best stuff to use for molding things on figures because I'd like to try that out and see how I do any suggestions? thanks. :)

Hi there! This is what I used and I believe most customizers used this as well. 1.) milliput cheap and does the job not good for doing predator dreads. Useful for most things flat( mask, belt, pouches.) 2.) aves apoxie sculpt honestly I don't see much difference with milliput, (correct me if Im wrong pls.) except the price bit expensive. Clay good for pred dreads. Needs to be baked at right temperature. Flexible when cured. There are probably more out there. I heard water sealant putty can also be used. Good luck friend.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back