Customizing a Gort Bio

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
When I saw Hez post pics of his Gort and saw how he used the hoses, I wanted to try the same idea but I can't decide on the configuration. Here are the ones I came up with:

1028.jpg

1035.jpg

1041.jpg

I think I like #1 the most, but let me know which one you prefer...

1028.jpg

1035.jpg

1041.jpg

I like the first one as a custom. But like the other have said, if you're shooting for more screen accurate, go with #2.

Those little holes in the cheek were the prefect size for these hoses. Here is what I have so far:

1055.jpg

1059.jpg

1062.jpg

1066.jpg

1067.jpg

Not sure if I should paint the hoses so that they look metallic or just leave em black...

1055.jpg

1059.jpg

1062.jpg

1066.jpg

1067.jpg

Those pesky plastic hoses had to be sprayed with white Krylon fusion so that the primer would actually stick to them. After I painted the white Krylon on, the Bio reminded me of a Storm Trooper, and with the black primer, it reminds me of the black Tie Fighter pilot. Last pic is the first layer of silver so I can start to layer the paint on again.

1009.jpg

1011.jpg

1015.jpg

1009.jpg

1011.jpg

1015.jpg

Number 3 was cool......but they were all good....man I am in a pickle.GREAT PAINT UP ON THE CLASSIC BIO THOUGH

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back