customized lost predator hottoys

the reverend

well i got the pred bug and i snagged a lost pred and just went all crazzy on it, first a total repaint, custom rt arm net,sculpted some armor on legs and arms and added blades and a wrist computer to the stock ones by sawing off parts from a cleaner pred gauntlets
and sculpting in the detail ,also added a cannon and power pack from the wolf pred and new hoses, and lots of real leather.
please give me your feedback and enjoy.
DSC04224.jpg.gif

DSC04220.jpg.gif

DSC04217.jpg.gif

DSC04222.jpg.gif

DSC04218.jpg.gif

DSC04221.jpg.gif

DSC04219.jpg.gif

lovely job man, I've only built and painted kits so far but this looks interesting, does the original paint have to be stripped off or would a coat of primer be enough, cheers

lovely job man, I've only built and painted kits so far but this looks interesting, does the original paint have to be stripped off or would a coat of primer be enough, cheers
you should prime it however i didnt... i just sprayed over it with tamiya BUFF paint then a thin wash of coco brown

sorry to say this, but you guys really have too much money. I can hardly afford a single HT predator, while you buy lots of them just for repaint. Not a bad job, can't say that, i'm just pissed when i see somebody repainting a great looking figure which i can't even have for display.

Okay, i threw it out.

I love the paint apps on the head, especially the ones on the sides - reminds me of mr. black, i think you should add some of these to the rest of the body - like the red stripes on black's legs.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back