Custom Sonic Screwdriver

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

invisobill

So I am a new member who really loves making props! I figured I'd start off by showing off my custom sonic screwdriver. It lights up, and though you can't tell it makes the sound too! What do you think? (Also, sorry for the poor quality pics. My good camera is currently non-operational )

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

invisobill

Zfishies- Sorry! I will try to post better pictures soon. I can't really tell how bad the pictures are because I know exactly what I'm looking at, if that makes sense.

Snowmageddon- I actually used the core of the 11th Doctor screwdriver toy. It has the built in speaker and everything so it was actually pretty easy!

Snowmageddon

That's what I figured. I'm building my own version of the 10th's sonic but I can't find a way to get just the sound chip and speaker.