Custom Seven of Nine Figure WIP.

Underdog

Sr Member
I started this a few years ago and used several different programs to get it just right, I had a demo made up of an earlier version, but I really don't want to show the final version just yet as there have been a couple of changes and I'd prefer to keep in under wraps for now. At any rate this was done by me using several different CG programs, someting I worked on a couple of winters ago and have picked back up, off and on. I don't know what the rule is on CG nudity, so I'm just going to show some untextured shots and wireframe shots of the body, but will show a few textured face shots. The last shot was just one of the profile screen captures I used. I made several different versions of her and fitted her out with armament for a special mission.

This looks promising...can't wait to see the final sculpt. Jeri Ryan has a face that would be hard to capture, I think. It looks like you have an excellent handle on the details though. Good luck!!

This looks promising...can't wait to see the final sculpt. Jeri Ryan has a face that would be hard to capture, I think. It looks like you have an excellent handle on the details though. Good luck!!

Thanks. As I was telling someone else.... To get her face right I had to work through four of five different programs. Face Gen and Face Shop Pro are OK for game models, or if you are selling the face through the textures, but I haven't made a face with them that when I took the textures off they sustained the illusion. As a matter of fact the geometry was always off, the profiles never matched, nor did even the basic shape. Getting her nose right and the over all structure of her face was a rea beoch.

Here you can see where I used screen grabs to get her measurements to match and then used a set of facial shots to rework the face. I added a little wieght to her, because I figured that when the crew got back to Earth after End Game that she would work out and bulk up and beindoctrinated into something like Section 31... There is a bcak story to go with the figure to explain the lack fo artificial implants and so on.

Howdy from Michael,

Wow what an amazing job, i loveee coming to this site just to get the "jaw drop" effect. Such incredible talent this is a huge task i can't wait to follow and see?
I own one of her purple body suits with matching corset used by her on the show.
I am having a very difficult time finding a mannequin that would best work or look the part. Someday a 1:1 head sculpt with mannequin would be mind blowing?
Best from Michael you have a Fan.

Howdy from Michael,

Wow what an amazing job, i loveee coming to this site just to get the "jaw drop" effect. Such incredible talent this is a huge task i can't wait to follow and see?
I own one of her purple body suits with matching corset used by her on the show.
I am having a very difficult time finding a mannequin that would best work or look the part. Someday a 1:1 head sculpt with mannequin would be mind blowing?
Best from Michael you have a Fan.

Might want to look under his name, he was banned from the site.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back