CUSTOM PREDATOR

Hunterofthedark

Hi fellow hunters

Since I will begin my mask making soon, It is a custom predator made out of latex, just posting a refrence for you to see the costume will take a while for me to get an air brush and all that molding crap, The sculpt will be posted soon, (just need to make it first) A video on youtube will also be posted, what do you think of this? tell me what you think

Thanks!
B)

Huntress_predator_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty sharp and angular,.....like the idea for faded blue dreads too,.......should be pretty rad,...
get to sculpting !!!

You have a good concept going, and I like seeing custom concepts. As for comments, I would add a little bit of a neck to it and I didn't see the back, but don't forget the dread holes. The crown looks a little low too. I haven't sculpted a mask, but I have sculpted some armor and a bio. The best thing that I found that worked for me is to just look at the different sculpts out there for a reference. We are all at our own levels and sculpt in our own ways. It took me two tries to get the falconer bio sculpt down to where I liked it.

You have a good concept going, and I like seeing custom concepts. As for comments, I would add a little bit of a neck to it and I didn't see the back, but don't forget the dread holes. The crown looks a little low too. I haven't sculpted a mask, but I have sculpted some armor and a bio. The best thing that I found that worked for me is to just look at the different sculpts out there for a reference. We are all at our own levels and sculpt in our own ways. It took me two tries to get the falconer bio sculpt down to where I liked it.

Thanks I'll show the back and I will fix the crest, I suffed that :)

I sent u a message I'm interested in getting a custom made latex suit and custom made AVP armour and both painted?
Is that possible?

HELLO AGAIN HUNTERS!

I have completely upgraded my sculpt. I upgraded the mandibles, (They are a bit small, but I DONT CARE!). I made more spikes on its head, and like P2, I added a second crown onto the head. (The crown you see on the P2 predator, you should know that, look at it to see the second crown on top of the first one) Urgg, you'll under stand once you see the pictures. ANYWAY, I made the scar on her head more clear, and it looks very scary, let me tell you that. In the video, if you can see a latex sheet or something, thats acually my first latex predator mask, Its not great, the mandibles are horrible, (To close together) I made a bio for it, IT TURNED OUT TO BE A PILE OF $HI!, comparing the bio mask sculpt to the removed version I AM NOT GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF THE BIO MASK! Only the latex mask (Only if you want to see it)

Anyway heres the video. THE COMPLETE SCULPT

UPDATES!,
I added more detail, sooner or later this week the sculpt will be a LATEX MASK! this is really awesome for me because I haven't made a mask in months, or years, If you want to see my old latex mask I made last year, tell me now. So anyway, I am also looking for an english version of Grusdek's Tutorial on the costume, but add my own parts to it. Any help??

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back