custom predator

choose13

Blood predator is part of a well known (among yautja) clan of super yautja.The elders look to him to one day take over for them as head of the clan because of his incredible skill, courage, and strength. The elders went as far as constructing a bio-mask usually reserved for only the highest ranking members.The only problem is he does want the title for him the only life that make sense is the hunt.Although he still hunts he knows one day they will call on him so until then he will only hunt prizes that present the most insurmountable danger.Only the biggest and baddest things in the galaxy.

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

wth dude thats fantastic i am currently making a custom to but damn it where did you find the time and supplies for this its incredible and the bio on him is really well thought out

wth dude thats fantastic i am currently making a custom to but damn it where did you find the time and supplies for this its incredible and the bio on him is really well thought out
dude thanx alot i love the beast man finally found more people that do too. thats a neca falconer with a classic pred knee pad and some scuplting

IMG_3428.JPG

dude thanx alot i love the beast man finally found more people that do too. thats a neca falconer with a classic pred knee pad and some scuplting

SO IF THATS A NECA FALCONER, HOW COME IT HAS AB ARTICULLATION OR DID U MAKE IT YOURSELF BTW WOULD YOU CONSIDER SELLING IT TO ME CUZ I LOVE IT

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back