Custom Predator throne for hot toys

zuckuss77

Heres a idea ive been planing to cast and sell for fans of there hot toys.Its more complete than the pic here but i will post more for everyone.
100_1617.jpg

100_1620.jpg

No i really want the P2 elder.I was hoping the project i have will fund one.But i have alot of the hot toys so i cant complain.
gaurdianfilter.jpg

Heres an update.The flash was bright but heres an idea whats hopefully going to happen.The queen skull is going to hang above the predator sitting.Im working on studio to give me more room the table i have is too messing for clay and paint.

a3.jpg

a1.jpg

100_1725.jpg

Sweet Chair! Are you gonna make a table and other chairs for his friends? So that they can have a Hunter's Tea Time?

Sweet Chair! Are you gonna make a table and other chairs for his friends? So that they can have a Hunter's Tea Time?
No i put them there for an idea of size.Im in the middle of trying to buy an elder for pictures and more or less look like conan on hes throne.

just couldn't help showing off the berserker, could you? :D

that looks like some nice idea, i;m looking forward to it.

That is pretty cool, though I think it would be funny as hell to have 'em sitting around a table playing some childhood game like Uno or Go Fish...

My P2 Eldar will sit nicely on that bad boy...

Put me down for one!!
Thanks for all the coments hunters,
Im getting an Elder for some good pics.Give it some time to complete but im going make sure this thing is epic.Due to the white clay the pictures are not showing the detail in it but time will show.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back