Custom Predator Clan

Theacientone

Hello, wanted to introduce myself first my name is Remy I've been lurking in the shadows for over a year and decided to join in on the discussions and become a member. Been a fan since the movie was released 25 years ago predator was a huge part of my childhood lots of hunting in the backyard. Been working on a custom clan of Predator figures and wanted to post a few so I will get those up later today.

Well, hello Remy. 

Glad you found the cajones to join the party. If you wouldn't mind introducing yourself in the proper thread here... http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/20822-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here/ and be sure to read over all the rules and regulations for we are a fairly tight knit group and enjoy seeing new faces and the talent they bring to the table.

Enjoy, and have fun. Hope you learn something and perhaps share some of your insight too.

This is the Elder of the clan. He's called Acient one by the clan. I based him off of the original P2 Elder added the necklace and trophys. I will post the back story to the clan as soon as I can.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work. Especially the accessories on Swift, and particularly his sword. Any plans on painting the skin?

Also, might want to scale down and rotate your pics :)

Around 700x900 pixels is a good size.

Thanks. No plans to paint his skin, I've got six other members I'm still working on will paint the skin on some of those. Sorry about the pic size I post from my iPhone not sure how to change the size.

deepincision said:
Nice work. Especially the accessories on Swift, and particularly his sword. Any plans on painting the skin?

Also, might want to scale down and rotate your pics :)

Around 700x900 pixels is a good size.
I did the same thing with the sword on my albino pred.  the inner jaw makes for a great handle.

~CYCLONE_06

Predator hunter Dutch. Dutch's new unit using reverse engineered Predator tech hunts the hunters. The City Hunter's discarded canon and what was left of his gauntlet have provided the unit with a more even playing field.

Still working on the bio, his crew cut makes it hard to fit something natural looking on his head probably gonna go with a second head.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back