Custom Pred head

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Preds

Hey everyone. just wanted to show yall what i was up to ATM. working on molding a mask from P1.with added changes. let me know what ya think. In progress. (obviously)

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

a few more days and it'll be complete. Im gona see how casting works on it and all.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Preds

ya i knwot he hoels are too big. i downsized them after i took a photo.. lol i got themt ot he bambooie width. 1 1/8 roughly.

xdmray

ya i knwot he hoels are too big. i downsized them after i took a photo.. lol i got themt ot he bambooie width. 1 1/8 roughly.

i tip i got from the Master Lee

use a D sized battery. on your sculpt for the dreads holes. after casting and latex shrinking, the holes are the perfect size.