Custom Neca Renegade - Kenner Homage Figure

CYCLONE 06

You guys remember the Kenner Predator figures ? Back then, they were pretty cool, but today, they look goofy and cartoonish...

So anyways, I decided to make the Renegade Predator over using a NECA p1 with closed mouth. In the small comic book that came with the Kenner 2 pack, Renegade took part on his first hunt with their Elder Cracked Tusk and Scavage on a remote backwater planet. Their prey were Aliens of course, and Renegade stumbled upon a warrior alien ready to strike. After a small tustle, the Alien knocks his spear weapon and hand held plasma burner out of his hands, and his helmet off of his face. Of course this enrages Renegade, so he spreads his arms and roars at the alien, wondering if his first hunt will end in defeat... or victory...

Enjoy the pics...

RenegadePredator1.jpg

RenegadePredator2.jpg

RenegadePredator3.jpg

RenegadePredator4.jpg

RenegadePredator5.jpg

RenegadePredator6.jpg

RenegadePredator7.jpg

RenegadePredator8.jpg

RenegadePredator9.jpg

RenegadePredator10.jpg

RenegadePredator11.jpg

RenegadePredator12.jpg

RenegadePredator13.jpg

RenegadePredator14.jpg

RenegadePredator15.jpg

RenegadePredator16.jpg

Wow bud, you are definitely getting this custom work down to a fine art. Keep on with it. Your work is looking cooler and cooler as you go.

You need to build a light box so your pictures are captured with a nice effect to them.

I thought the pics turned out good on this one. I actually tried taking pics with a higher resolution camera but they were worse...

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back