Custom Neca Dutch -- Mine :)

CYCLONE 06

Here he is, finally. My version of the famous custom Dutch that was seen on Youtube. I do not take credit for the initial design, but I present my version. Custom Made him using the two figures, then made all his weapons, the bow, 3 arrows, 1 bomb arrow, 1 bomb spear (stuck in mud behind him), 1 knife spear, and the torch all from scratch. I think it turned out pretty good. The look I was going for was when his mud was still fresh and wet looking, before he lit the torch.

Dutch1.jpg

Dutch2.jpg

Dutch3.jpg

Dutch4.jpg

Dutch5.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Im sure you could if you wanted to. I thought about lighting the torch for the pics but knowing my luck it would have burned down to the ground. NECA Needs to make Dutch. Heck, they could even make 2 or 3 variants of him to justify the cost.

By the way, he was hard as hell to take any decent pictures of.

~CYCLONE_06

It was definately fun to put together. I hope NECA eventually releases one. As I said they could easily justify the cost by doing 2 or 3 different versions of Dutch. Fully decked out in military garb, semi decked out, after he ditches his long sleeve shirt and goes down to the tank top / vest, then final battle version, each slightly different.

The accessories I put together for this were all he had towards the end of the movie. He didnt even get to use the 3 arrows he made. After he fell out of the tree, he disbanded the bow and arrow and ran to the 2 spears he had, one with his knife on it, and one with the other grenade from his gun.

By the way, the bow and arrow actually works !

~CYCLONE_06

Awesome custom, love the realistic mud detail. I was thinkin of gettin the head from that Terminator figure and put it on that Duke Nukem figure and give it a new paint job. Duke Nukem's outfit is pretty similar to Dutch's.

Awesome custom, love the realistic mud detail. I was thinkin of gettin the head from that Terminator figure and put it on that Duke Nukem figure and give it a new paint job. Duke Nukem's outfit is pretty similar to Dutch's.

Yea and he even comes with a cigar. it would probably work. you'd just have to come up with a solution for the pants / boots, because nukems are over his boots where as Dutch's pants are tucked inside.

~CYCLONE_06

In reply to the 3rd pic...
"CUMAHN, DO EHIT! DO EHIT! CUMAHN, CUMAHN. Kill me i'm here kill me! .I'M here KIll ME! COME ON KILL ME I'M HERE! CUMAHN DO EHIT NAAOOOWWW KILL ME!" lol

hehe great pics

if you use acrylic paints, then you can just run them under warm water and scrub them off with a toothbrush if things get too bad.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back