custom neca CITY HUNTER (W.I.P)

encline designs

I have really been wanting to push my limits in sculpting. I know I have a LONG way to go and much to learn....so I have really wanted make a P2 City Hunter since I picked up the classics....

I will be sculpting a lot of this guy plus using some parts from a mcfarlane P2.

so here is what I have started..please feel free to help me out!!! Thanks for looking and the comments!

cimg1755.jpg

I have really been wanting to push my limits in sculpting. I know I have a LONG way to go and much to learn....so I have really wanted make a P2 City Hunter since I picked up the classics....

I will be sculpting a lot of this guy plus using some parts from a mcfarlane P2.

so here is what I have started..please feel free to help me out!!! Thanks for looking and the comments!

cimg1755.jpg

Yikes, what a project... I'm going the same thing trying to re-use a bunch of parts from the MM pred figure... and it's slowly turning into a nightmare lol... But he looks to be coming along fairly well. Love to see some updates... hard to critique on this photo alone... I'm going to have to sculpt some Pred noggin myself... maybe you can help me too.

Wow bro... you are getting after it. First the custom paint app's, now sculpting on existing fig's. This is going to be wicked cool.

Wow! that' s the one I'm waiting to see! I always want to see a good P2 figure.
Did you have a plan on sculpting the body? That'd be great!
Keep it up man.

Yikes, what a project... I'm going the same thing trying to re-use a bunch of parts from the MM pred figure... and it's slowly turning into a nightmare lol... But he looks to be coming along fairly well. Love to see some updates... hard to critique on this photo alone... I'm going to have to sculpt some Pred noggin myself... maybe you can help me too.

HAHA!! That is always how kitbashes seem to go....start off fun, then get crazy! But when they are done, it is so worth it. And yeah, post some work in progress pics.

Thanks dude!! Same here. I was hoping we would see a city hunter from Neca...but with no words about it....I figured I would see what I could do.
I will be sculpting a lot of the body parts.

Thanks man.... I really want to get back on this guy...been so busy with my Transformers that I have not been able to get to it...
Yeah E.D., where you been hiding man?

I have been waiting to see soem new posts of your work. We like the customs man. Please don't take them away!

Yeah E.D., where you been hiding man?

I have been waiting to see soem new posts of your work. We like the customs man. ;) Please don't take them away! :)

Thanks man....Just been busy with other projects..... but here is a little bit of the first base on the head..just doing some testing...

I need to pick up a junker Mcfarlane predator 2..if you can help me out..please pm me. thanks guys!

cimg2231.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks man....Just been busy with other projects..... but here is a little bit of the first base on the head..just doing some testing...

I need to pick up a junker Mcfarlane predator 2..if you can help me out..please pm me. thanks guys!

cimg2231.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you need it for?

Reason I'm asking is because I decimatet two of them working on my city hunter, so I have a lot of the armor/etc left over.... I'd sell/trade if your interested...

Also looking to start my own facebook, custom page...? Wondered if you could help me with that.

I am VERY jealous of those sculpting skillz! That is some amazing work...

Your work got me to thinking about some new reveals hopefull at Feb Toy Fair to see what NECA has in store for the Predator toy line...hopefully we'll see more Pred2 stuff...I'd also LOVE to see some Human characters from the movies namely the P1 crew (all of them) and at least Royce from Predators...and I know not everyone likes the AVP movie...but I REAAAALLY would like for NECA to take a "stab" (pun intended) at the AVP Preds and Aliens...I really dug and still dig that Movie

What do you need it for?

Reason I'm asking is because I decimatet two of them working on my city hunter, so I have a lot of the armor/etc left over.... I'd sell/trade if your interested...

Also looking to start my own facebook, custom page...? Wondered if you could help me with that.

THIS FIGURE IS GOING TO BE BADASS PLEASE TRY TO POWN MCF BY MAKING A REMOVABLE ARM THATS EVEN BETTER

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back