Custom Neca Arena Battle Predator

CYCLONE 06

I didnt really have any specific ideas for this one when I first started, but once it got rolling, it turned into a Roman/Spartan style Predator, so I went with it. I modded the p2 armor to fit the p1 body, gave him p2 arms, and p2 feet. Painted the skin like a cheetah/frog hybrid, gave his armor that battle hardened look, and a few accessories from a fodder spawn figure. I think it turned out pretty decent. No plasma caster, as this guy likes the hand to hand combat. Figured he woulda made his kills on a grand stage, like the gladiators.

ArenaBattlePredator1.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator2.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator3.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator4.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator5.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator6.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator7.jpg

ArenaBattlePredator8.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

oh the boxed one? yeah it's cool from top to bottom. those kind of paint job so accurate is a skill that i can't do forever :D
you made a better paint job than my red pred.
take a picture of your customs in a group shot then post it in the predators and aliens figure thread. i like to see them all.
good luck on your projects.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this one. Well done!​
I think I like your spots the most. Excellent job on the pattern.​

That weathering on the armor it a super nice touch. The weopons seem too new to be with him though.​

Like I told u before, loved the skin pattern... Good job... I'd like to see u make a futuristic pred!! That wud kick ass... Or maybe a bad blood like Narin's

Like I told u before, loved the skin pattern... Good job... I'd like to see u make a futuristic pred!! That wud kick ass... Or maybe a bad blood like Narin's

Yea, Im currently working on "The" Bad Blood from the comic "Predator: Bad Blood" and another new custom...

Thanks for the compliments. And, of course his weapons look new, if you remember in Predator 1, he cleaned his favorite weapons, his guantlet blades, so i took the approach of him keeping his tools clean ;)

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back