Custom Neca Aquatic Hunter Predator

CYCLONE 06

Customized an Aqua Hunter Predator using a few parts from various predators. Based the skin tones off of Abe Sapien from the Hellboy movies.

AquaticPred1.jpg

AquaticPred2.jpg

AquaticPred3.jpg

AquaticPred4.jpg

AquaticPred5.jpg

AquaticPred6.jpg

AquaticPred7.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

i'm likin it there cyclone! very nice concept and execution man!

a little oxidation may go nicely with it, he does hunt under water you know, but very cool as is. ;)

Damn dude that looks very nice. Good job! I love the skin and the canabalization of parts!
I also really dig the 2 swords you put together for the glaive and the simple yet effective addidtion to the bone necklace

great job! berserker's upper body fits the theme very well, as well as the various armor parts you used. paint sheme is very fitting, too. awesome.

I think it is funny that you used the berserker belt piece because when I first looked at the berserker when the first pics were leaked on the internet before the movie was released I thought to myself "Why did they decide to use a fish to cover his balls?"

Im glad you guys like the skin because those stripes were painstaking to do lol. I agree, I was debating on putting oxidation or actually getting some of that moss material to look like algea / sea weed on some parts of his armor.

Thanks for the comments.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back