Custom Neca Aquatic Hunter Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

i'm likin it there cyclone! very nice concept and execution man!

a little oxidation may go nicely with it, he does hunt under water you know, but very cool as is. ;)

Dr Odd

Damn dude that looks very nice. Good job! I love the skin and the canabalization of parts!
I also really dig the 2 swords you put together for the glaive and the simple yet effective addidtion to the bone necklace

uruk

great job! berserker's upper body fits the theme very well, as well as the various armor parts you used. paint sheme is very fitting, too. awesome.

Guan Thwei

I think it is funny that you used the berserker belt piece because when I first looked at the berserker when the first pics were leaked on the internet before the movie was released I thought to myself "Why did they decide to use a fish to cover his balls?"

CYCLONE 06

Im glad you guys like the skin because those stripes were painstaking to do lol. I agree, I was debating on putting oxidation or actually getting some of that moss material to look like algea / sea weed on some parts of his armor.

Thanks for the comments.

~CYCLONE_06