custom neca ANYTIME/CLASSICS PREDATOR

encline designs

Okay, you guys really made me feel good about my other two predators....so I had to do this guy up.....I also thought I would show you guys a little work in progress pics... I added some spikes to his head, airbrushed the bas colors, then added in all the details with brushes....

now time to get those hot toys.....if they were not so hard to get ahold of....

wip2a.jpg

wip1o.jpg

wipm.jpg

wip3.jpg

finished!!

classicpredsbs.jpg

classicpred2.jpg.png

classicspred3.jpg

classicpred.jpg.png

classicspredfront.jpg

classicspred4.jpg.png

Wow thats amazing. Makes me wanna customize my classic pred. If only I had painting skills. lol

Any way fantastic work, it's done very well.

That is an incredible paintjob! Great work!

*Applause*- Splendid! Oh joy! :D

Wow thats amazing. Makes me wanna customize my classic pred. If only I had painting skills. lol

Any way fantastic work, it's done very well.

David that is AMAZING!!! awesome job bro, he looks faaaaantastic! :) brilliant attention to detail.

Thanks a ton guys!!

So are you planning on doing more than just that one?

Well..I got a good bit of interest for this guy on my facebook page so I put him up on the ol eBay....I will be painting me a whole set for my collection, and considering taking commissions....I didn't want to come on here and be that guy just trying to sell stuff....I was just excited about showing off something other than what I normally paint:) I am now hooked....I gotta start picking me up some predator model kits!!!

haha..Long answer....

here is group shot of these guys...

cimg1334n.jpg

Thanks a ton guys!!

Well..I got a good bit of interest for this guy on my facebook page so I put him up on the ol eBay....I will be painting me a whole set for my collection, and considering taking commissions....I didn't want to come on here and be that guy just trying to sell stuff....I was just excited about showing off something other than what I normally paint:) I am now hooked....I gotta start picking me up some predator model kits!!!

haha..Long answer....

here is group shot of these guys...

cimg1334n.jpg

Dude they all look phenominal! i can't get over on how much detail you put in. It's insane!!! awesome job.

Wow!

Amazing job, my friend! :D

I'm just curious...
How did you managed to pull off all his pieces of armor and the head without breaking the toy?
And how did you put it on again? Glue?

Thanks!

Another amazing job, looks far more natural now. I love the trio pic also, P1 looks like the perfect leader of the group :D

Amazing work! Will you most more pics of the progress of Beserker and Falconer if you took any?
Hey there. I saw this custom a while back I think on ebay. I agree he's insanely amazing.. I'm working on trying to make one of these myself, but I can't figure... what did you use to make the quills on the top of Anytime's Noggin? Thanks.

Hey there. I saw this custom a while back I think on ebay. I agree he's insanely amazing.. I'm working on trying to make one of these myself, but I can't figure... what did you use to make the quills on the top of Anytime's Noggin? Thanks.

Thanks! I actually used a spring from a pen and cut it up! haha...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back