Custom Neca 18" Predator Conversion To The "elder Greyback" **update 9/20 Finished Pictures Pg 7**

Great job, I love that scene where the Elder is analyzing the Danny Glover ... But buddy, please do not forget that the laser sight of Elder plasma cannon sits atop the canyon own, I have seen many action figures released by companies that do not see this immense detail. Something is clearly seen in the image of the film. hugs

Oh my God! only now I look at the WHOLE post, I am completely speechless. I became her fan!
As one person has so much talent? I even feel jealous hehehehe, You have not forgotten anything ... nothing

http://pedalada-rs.b...ot-seen-in.html

I copied all your steps and created a folder as a reference for me, I wonder if I can put all this work on my site so my friends can look tbm? I await your contact. hugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God! only now I look at the WHOLE post, I am completely speechless. I became her fan!

I don't think those are Al's boobs in his avatar. Although if I'm wrong about this, and Al is a girl, then I'm also a fan of Al... more so than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Friend,,When I met up with you this past weekend,,I want to say thank you for bring the Elder with you to show me,,It is truly amazing to see in person,,I could not believe my eyes and the detail is sick,, Your creation will be forever Plastered in my head,,You are truly the Best at what you do,,Thanks so Much for sharing it with me..

I don't think those are Al's boobs in his avatar. Although if I'm wrong about this, and Al is a girl, then I'm also a fan of Al... more so than before.

:D :D No, I'm a guy!!! Too funny!

Thanks for all the nice compliments guys and gals. This is truly a prized piece in my collection.

Hey Friend,,When I met up with you this past weekend,,I want to say thank you for bring the Elder with you to show me,,It is truly amazing to see in person,,I could not believe my eyes and the detail is sick,, Your creation will be forever Plastered in my head,,You are truly the Best at what you do,,Thanks so Much for sharing it with me..

Cool man!!! It was great to meet you as well. I thought you might like to see the Elder. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back