custom mr i suit for larger people

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ofak

I just ordered one from there. very cool because you can type in the exact size you need.

torredator

Can you post up pictures when you get it, and also I would like to know what you think, quality and how good it fits etc. Because I am a bit more on the larger side myself!

PredatoRay31

I'm going to contact them and see if they can make a predator airbrushed lycra suit. That would be awesome if they could. I will post back if they do. It looks like they could. They seem to have a lot of products.

ofak

I just received my suit from here today http://www.spandex-zentai.com/red-super-he...suit-p-365.html

Although I am not a large man I want to get what I payed for, and as you can see by the pictures below the suit I got is nothing like the pictures on the website. My suit was custom tailored and before I even open the package I noticed the bag it came in was very small, i knew something was wrong right off that bat. Once i saw what i got I thought I was going to flip out!!! Not only did it not have muscles, but it looked like it was tailored by a six year old!!!!. As of now don't go to this website until i figure it out, and I will keep you all posted until I work it out with these people. As far as I'm concern these might well be pajamas.

mywrongsuit6.jpg

mywrongsuit5.jpg

mywrongsuit4.jpg

mywrongsuit3.jpg

mywrongsuit2.jpg

mywrongsuit1.jpg

I hope this helps
OfAk
p.s " I got f***ed over ( for now)