Custom HT Lost Hunters

predator666

Well with all the time in the world, I decided to try do something creative to keep me busy. Since I have all the Hot Toys Predators I came up with the perfect solution create THE LOST HUNTERS. So bought 2more P2s and 4more Borgs. So purchased a bunch of paint and gathered up as much reference as possible as I want to build them as accurate as possible. On Sunday morning I finished Hippie. For my first attempt I'm really happy with how he turned out. Hope you guys like him

Hippie_Head.jpg

Hippie_Body.jpg

Hippie.jpg

Oh and also finished Ram yesterday morning. Couldn't find anyreference shots of his head so just painted some design on his head cause its gonna be covered up anyway.

Ram__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Ram_Body_Rmour__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Ram_Head__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Cheers mate, taking a week or so off from painting so I can get as much reference as possible for Gort, Boar and Brother Boar cause cant find much. Plus I got an email saying my 3 HT P1s are on their way, 1s gonna be customised into Big Red.

These are so awesome! I've been lucky enough to see alot of the step by step process of these but to see them all getting finished and so damn quick is great! Nice work Bryan. :) :mad:

Cheers Tim and IxSL4Y4xI for the compliments. I enjoyed making them especially since they turn out well. Looking forward to building the rest of the clan to complete The Lost Hunters.

WOW!!!! Dude these came out GREAT!!

Hippy is my favorite one, but you did an AWESOME job on all of these!! Can't wait for a group photo!!

NICELY DONE!

Wow, killer work man! Been thinking about getting a couple of different bios for my HT preds too, be nice to change em up now and then. :mad:

Well with all the time in the world, I decided to try do something creative to keep me busy. Since I have all the Hot Toys Predators I came up with the perfect solution create THE LOST HUNTERS. So bought 2more P2s and 4more Borgs. So purchased a bunch of paint and gathered up as much reference as possible as I want to build them as accurate as possible. On Sunday morning I finished Hippie. For my first attempt I'm really happy with how he turned out. Hope you guys like him

Wowwww i really like that paint scheme

Thanks guys, yeah really happy with how they turned out. And when complete I'll take afew photos of the group along with all the HT Preds.

He's not a Lost Hunter but a worthy member of any clan and since I bought 3 P1s I had to make him. Finished Big Red this morning. Big smile on my face now that he's finished. Had to move all 17 HT Preds into my bedroom as having my apartment painted, looks like I'm building an army. Have got all the armor painted up for the remaining 3 Lost Hunters so should start them this week. Anyway hope you all like him.

Picture1041__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Picture1042__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Picture1043__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Picture1044__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Picture1045__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

Picture1046__Desktop_Resolution_.jpg

That last pic makes me think of the movie Small Soldiers. :( Looks like they are making up plans to invade the bedroom, with the leader on the table. :D
Great work on them all.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back