Custom Hot Toys Lost Hunters V2 Repaints

predator666

Hi everyone, few of you may remember my original Hot Toys Lost Hunters. After recently seeing the unbelievable work Hellonearth doen on his Hippie and Ram I realised how crap my paint ups were. The Lost Hunters deserve a proper paint up so recently my paint ups have gotten somewhat decent and I've discovered what colours are involved. Only Greyback and Borg looked right, I left P2 and battle damaged P2 as they are but I may still repaint them. So without further delay here are the repainted and as accurate as possible Lost Hunter Version2, all done this week
IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMGP0082.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

Looking excellent Bryan, I bet you wish you had all of these as full suits......Guys I saw these in person and the pics don't do them justice, the detail is incredible in person.

AHH! FINALLY!! look absolutely amazing my friend! (still no "group" photo:) but that is f@#king awesome! i loved em the first time i saw em a while back, but the v2 paint ups far surpass the previous versions, and i really just can't believe all the customizations on the armor and all the little things that make each one different. excellent job dude!

now all we need is a ship to put them in hmmmmmm.... seriously, you're one lucky dog to have those to sit and stare at

lastly, and not to bitch, but i think we all need a group shot or two

great work bryan!

Fuckin Rocks Bryan! Keep up the good work! I could watch all the kids "HT Predators" while you and the wife Honeymoon....LOL..They would be in safe hands.

Hi everyone, few of you may remember my original Hot Toys Lost Hunters. After recently seeing the unbelievable work Hellonearth doen on his Hippie and Ram I realised how crap my paint ups were. The Lost Hunters deserve a proper paint up so recently my paint ups have gotten somewhat decent and I've discovered what colours are involved. Only Greyback and Borg looked right, I left P2 and battle damaged P2 as they are but I may still repaint them. So without further delay here are the repainted and as accurate as possible Lost Hunter Version2, all done this week :p

Hi. After a few searches using google I found a link back here to the Lair orginally posted by guest kithunter. I was wondering if you used these photos or what you used for reference material to do these paint ups.

losthunters.jpg

losthunters2.jpg

Awesome job. They look really cool.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back