Interest Custom Etched Plaques for Prop Display, Interest Thread...

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This interest thread is for anyone wanting to have made Custom Etched Metal Plaques, just like Icons & other Companies have on their Prop Replicas...
Once I have a General Size most people want, I can give a Price for the Various Sizes...
Attached are photos of one I made myself for my Voyagers Omni, first when it comes to me from the Etching Company, & photos of a Painted Enamel one...
EDIT:
Sorry everyone, I looked into making Plaques & the original place I used has Tripled their prices so it's just not worth doing them for a reasonable price anymore...

20190529_124837.jpg 20190529_125108.jpg
Voyagers Plaque 1-1/4" X 3-1/8"
20190529_215835.jpg 20190529_215759.jpg
Icons Predator Plaque 2" X 4-5/8"
20190529_221351.jpg

Last edited:
I’d be interested if you posted some general pricing. I suggest you post the cost for your example.

Thanks — James

As I said I need Sizes you are interested in... this Plaque I made was years ago & obviously Prices have gone up since then so I need to get a General Size that everyone would want before I can quote a price.

Etchings are done on a 8-1/2" X 11" Sheet of Metal so once I have the Size, I can go from there, if things have not changed much I can get these made within a week & ship them out immediately afterwards...

Quote a price for the examples you just provided.

What size are those? (2" X 4-5/8" )

So... how much would that be?

Icons Han Solo prototype Blaster plaque: 1 15/16" (H) x 4 3/8" (W)

Icons Y-Wing plaque: 2 3/8" x 3 3/4"

I'll post photos of both when I get a chance.

Quote a price for the examples you just provided.

What size are those? (2" X 4-5/8" )

So... how much would that be?
As I said in my prior answer... I made that years ago & the pricing has changed, that's WHY I want to get a general Size Range so I can accurately Calculate the Price based on that...

Using the Measurements you guys asked for & mine I'll get back on Monday with an approximate Cost for Custom plaques, if anyone wants others Sizes Add them Now so they can be included!

Sorry for the Delay, I'll have the Prices tomorrow or the following Day...
(The Company who does the Plaques was sold to a New owner so their prices & how they do things has changed...)

Sorry, I looked into making Plaques & the original place I used has Tripled their prices so it's just not worth doing them for a reasonable price anymore...
:(

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back