Interest Custom DL-44 Blaster Building Contest

I really wanted to use this on a custom as a scope bracket but went a different way so I am making it available to the members of this contest for free.

However, selling it doesn't seem right so I'm going to raffle it off

I will contact everyone individually to see who wants it

Then I will put everyone's name into a hat and draw a name. tomorrow morning

If you join this contest by midnight tonight and want this item you will get 2 chances since I only have Delrin Flash Hiders left and nobody seems to want them.

The 3 Month Build Period has Begun.

Contestants can use this thread to post their progress but I wouldn't recommend posting completed pics till the Big reveal / voting thread.

Just waiting for one more part to arrive from evil-bay and I am off to the races!

I'm going for the DL-44-ST.

...which is my made up designation for a black ops/stealth style Dl-44. Meant for longer range, streamlined, and probably manufactured in the TFA/TLJ era.

Just waiting for one more part to arrive from evil-bay and I am off to the races!

I'm going for the DL-44-ST.

...which is my made up designation for a black ops/stealth style Dl-44. Meant for longer range, streamlined, and probably manufactured in the TFA/TLJ era.

Sounds interesting

I'm making parts for mine as we speak...

IMG_3539.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back