Interest Custom DL-44 Blaster Building Contest

I just sent an email to all of the contestants explaining the image requirements for the voting thread.

Contact me if you did not receive your email.

Hey there,
I'm not part of the contest just watching the thread, who votes? Is it just you guys or do you want RPF members to vote? Just curious.

The Build Phase ends tomorrow and it will take me a day or 2 to get the pictures edited and set up for the voting thread so I plan to officially start the voting on Thursday.

has the thread been posted yet? can't find it.

Scott you should have received an email.

Boba Dept ran into a couple things this week and stated about posting around Saturday should everything work out.
There was also another couple questions for the participants.

Scott you should have received an email.

Boba Dept ran into a couple things this week and stated about posting around Saturday should everything work out.
There was also another couple questions for the participants.

never got it... looks like all his email is getting filtered to spam for some reason. I see it now though.

I may be the only one here, but it seems a bit shady to have a ton of 1 post users voting in the voting thread. I am not saying this because I am next on the vote list. Honestly I think some of the others are really amazing and would have my vote even, but these brand new 1 posters are not truly adding to theRPF. They are just there to vote and will be gone tomorrow.

Can we have a 30 day minimum rule for the account holders for the voting thread? Basically it looks like someone is getting people to come here to buy the vote. :facepalm

I know I'm not the only one who sees this either. Someone else already pointed it out in the voting thread, but this thread is for discussions...

Someone who asks for votes should be disqualified.

And noone can thell me that there was no asking like "friends, can you please com over to the rpf and vote for me, so that i win?"

Seen that to often in to many communities.

I have personally spoken to the contestant that entered the Number 5 Blaster and I do not get any vibe of dishonesty. It seems to be more of a case of over zealous colleagues.

I also discussed the idea of asking the mods to delete all of the votes that were posted by single post members

I also reserve the right to eliminate votes for the following reasons:

Voters must have been member prior to July 2017
Voters must have been active on the RPF in the past year

Thank you for clearing things up Boba Debt, I’ve let them know to settle down and keep their support to Facebook. Many of my students are interested in cosplay and plan to become active members of RPF. When you’d asked us to share the competition, I didn’t expect so many to come over and vote. They’ve been following along with the process for months now and were excited to see our work. I fully agree with, and support, your decision and the parameters for voting. Thanks again for personally reaching out.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back