Custom Dark Knight Suit

corpseguy

ADDED
Some people were mentioned they liked the lighter gray suits. i wanted to point out excalty what i changed on it.
this pic below shows the 2 suits side by side. old vs new. i gave the abs more of a V shape which the spiderman pattern doesn't have.. it appears it does but due to the blue and red it more of a trick of the eye.

comparison.jpg

as you can see on the older version of the suit has the wider bas with the spider man suit does, rebuilding the suit in this way gives it a much more realistic look and doesn't give you the fat look of the old spiderman style abs

What do you guys think? i can easily change the little bat symbols with this one.

new pics
DSCN3017.jpg

8.jpg

vs the old fat abb suit

yr1.jpg

More info to follow.

Thats wicked. Love teh small bats and all :) Did you develope this using the Spiderman movie patterns as a guide?

What will you be doing for the chest logo?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Primrodo @ Apr 28 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1234781[/snapback]</div>
Thats wicked. Love teh small bats and all :) Did you develope this using the Spiderman movie patterns as a guide?

What will you be doing for the chest logo?
[/b]

yup used them as a base and snazzed them up a bit too. as for a logo... not sure yet

Thats nice work. Im working on something similar at the moment... but still need more tweeking. I didnt start from scratch. I got the pattern from taylormcmanus and pretty much dabbled from there.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back