Suggestion Custom creations?

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by Jehudah Design, May 19, 2012.

1. Jehudah Design

Jehudah Design Well-Known Member

Before the new layout of this forum, I usually posted my custom creations in the modelling forum, but that seems to be pretty much meant for model making of things from movies and other such things and not really any custom designed things.

Would a custom creations forum be a good enough idea for anyone? I've got tons of my own designed things like statues, marionettes, robots, artificial plants, alien fetuses, and just about everything else that doesn't fit at all in any forums here for replicated pre-existing items, and I'm sure there are many members here who have made their own stuff out of their own ideas the same way.

Sure they are not replicas and just a bunch of self imagined stuff, but it's nice to show and cool to see to spread ideas and inspiration.

2. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What you create is generally either a statue/bust or a prop. So the choice of where to post it should usually be easy enough, especially if its 1:1 scale ;)

The reason is that custom creation does not exclude any of the already established categories, but if we´d have a "custom creations" corner, then this corner would very likely need subcategories too to not leave it just a huge mess of Custom creations.

Michael
    RPF staff

3. Jehudah Design

Jehudah Design Well-Known Member

I can imagine at least 50 things I've made that are not statues, busts, or props, but alright, I'll just post things where I think they belong, then it's up to you to move them until it gets right :p

4. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well I am sure that you will go to lengths to find the correct forum ;)