Want to Buy Custom Built T-800 Costume - Head-to-toe Endo, nothing human

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BrickinPA

I'm not kidding. I want to hire a person or team with the skills and tools (yeah, sure, graduates of the Stan Winston School would rock) to build for me a custom head-to-toe T-800 endo costume that I can wear. Not a foam costume, no part is 'human', no boots, no jackets, no flesh, and it will turn EVERYONE'S head!. I've got detailed ideas and wants and hopes, but no drawing nor building skills, but I do have cash!

I prefer if you were closer to the King of Prussia (who the hell names a town, that?) area of PA, than not, but I will not rule out separation by a neighboring State or two...

I am treating this as a major project; not a whim, not a cheap spare parts effort. One guy already struck-out. Broken promise after broken promise and money for an artist to reproduce pictures of which we we already have multiple copies.

The details will emerge in private, and I assure you that I am prepared to adequately compensate!

If not you, can you please direct me or recommend someone who can do this?

Thank you for reading!
T-800.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.