Custom Blaster Idea Thread

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been finding guns here and there that I see that would make awesome custom blasters. Heck if Lucasfilm currently had any brains they would use some of these. I found a video today for the first one where he even mentioned that it looks like a SW blaster.

Furrer MP-19 (early German submachine gun). I would say that there are no replicas of this because it was very short production. In the video, he shows the side cover removed, which also looks cool. The offset barrel screams SW to me. Video:

furrer_MP19_1.jpg

furrer_MP19_2.jpg

Stinger Diana PCP air pistol
pistola-stinger-pcp-mod-diana-cal-45-mm.jpg

pistola-stinger-pcp-mod-diana-cal-45-mm2.jpg

What a coincidence, I watched that video on the MP-19 yesterday. It would make for a great blaster. The Royal Armories and Forgotten Weapons sites are great inspiration for custom blaster ideas.

ARs really don’t make for good blasters—too recognizable.

I would have to go the other way with everything forward of the clip chopped away and a straight grip to make a giant Space: 1999 type deal to really disguise it.

ARs really don’t make for good blasters—too recognizable.

I would have to go the other way with everything forward of the clip chopped away and a straight grip to make a giant Space: 1999 type deal to really disguise it.

I think anything is possible. A German Luger is very recognizable but it was made into one of my favorite Star Wars blasters.

I think with the Stinger Diana PCP air pistol, you could make a good blaster if you hide the real barrel in a stroud or greeblies and make it look like
Some sort of range finder or scope mount and make the larger cylinder below look like the blaster barrel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back