Custom Blade Runner Snub Nose

Very nice; I like it...the lines are interesting and don't follow the normal design of the original gun + DaveG's version. It's almost "Lego" like, but in a good way. More modern for sure. Keep up the great work;)

Update:

Finally got all the parts painted and assembled. After printing out the grips, I wound up giving them a coat of XTC-3D which actually worked really well to smooth them out to a near glassy shine. The grips are currently tacked on with double sided tape while I debate whether or not to mold them and cast a set in transparent resin. I'm still looking for a resin that will minimize air bubble entrapment as I lack a pressure chamber. Most likely I'll probably wind up revising the grips before its finally complete.
View attachment 1022254
View attachment 1022257
View attachment 1022255
View attachment 1022256
Wow! Really admire the hard work! VERY interested in buying this or the kit!! Please let me know!

Are you going top do a run of these?
Apologies for the lack of updates, things have been hectic here.

I have no plans to do a run, that's just a bit more work than I have time for right now, but once I get a few more things ironed out I'll put the .STL files up for anyone who wants to download them and make their own or remix it.

Here's a zip archive with the relevant .STLs. There's only the right pistol grip .stl since the left grip is just a mirror copy of the right grip, which I mirrored in the slicer prior to printing it. The grip medallions are identical so you'll need to print out two of them.

I almost forgot, since I took the measurements off a stunt casting, you might need to bump the whole scale up by about 3-5%

Attachments

• Snub BR.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 137
Here's a few pics of the finished build and a little companion piece.
blaster final L.jpg

vk closed.jpg

Thanks for uploading the files for this, I'll definitely give printing one out a go once I have time from other projects.

I've been trying to quit for a while now, got it down to about 4 a day. Thought about doing a Fifth Element 'To Quit is My Goal' dispensers, but figured the portable option would be better.

Four a day? That’s way good. Much better than myself.

Very cool design. The Fifth Element dispenser would be cool, though. Hahah.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back