Custom Berserker Predator

Kratos1

Hi guys. This is my 1st post here and I'm glad to join in the discussion board of the hunter's lair. Here is one of my custom work that I have worked on. Hope you all like it :)

Primed the body and heads.
IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

The skirt and loin cloth of berserker is metal prime and so it won't flake off when moving.
IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

1st layer toning of the body in progress.
IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

2nd layer body toning in progress.
IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Now the detailing begins on the body.
IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Now the washing begins.
IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

Had to paint the eyes according to the movie photos. The toy it self only comes with red eyes and not iris...
IMG_2922.jpg

Completion!!!. With his armor on and I throw in Masked Berserker to show some differences.

IMG_2925.jpg

Here is how Neca Berserker looked like for the masked version. The un-masked version looks all grey out. Not sure why. And this masked version the color apps is alot totally in-correct.
IMG_2926.jpg

Details being flushed out from the mold.
IMG_2927.jpg

Here the one Ugly Muther F*&&er
IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

I actually like the Super Predators alot. Compare to the classic predators. And they look so slim built.
IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

Here is where I insert the rare earth magnet on the armor. So it can be remove and put on anytime the customer wanted.
IMG_2934.jpg

here how he looks like when the armor is put on.
IMG_2935.jpg

Notice the armor still got moveability even though it being hold on by the magnets.

Now the big boy has arrived to check out the little one LOLZ.
IMG_2937.jpg

This is the best color that I could archive for this project.
IMG_2938.jpg

Neca Pred: " And may I ask how tall are you anyway? "

That all for now :) Hope you all like my representation of the berserker predator.

Good job with the repaint. A little more lighting could help show the color and details of this piece, it would be great seeing the tones and other details.

Many thks guys for your kind comments. Will try to take the photos with good lighting on the next one. It for sales actually as I have a small cabinet that I've rented at the toy store to sells my custom toys. I have custom some other toys like transformers and other neca figures.

Many thks guys for your kind comments. Will try to take the photos with good lighting on the next one. It for sales actually as I have a small cabinet that I've rented at the toy store to sells my custom toys. I have custom some other toys like transformers and other neca figures.
You must be pretty good at customization for you to have your own display at a comic shop. Cool. :)

I really dig what you have done with the NECA Berserker too. Good job.

@ REYALS
I'm not up to that standard yet. I still learning new stuffs on customizing everyday. As I was just recently marries so in need of cash that why I have decided to try my skills on customizing toys. I used to built model kits in my younger days.

@beserk_wolf
Many thanks for your kind compliment. I like the predators when they look sick and wicket :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back